RIP Kim Jong-il

*yawn*

Yep, threatening kids sounds very manly. Color me still unimpressed, troll.

No need to figure that out comrade, for Kwans are soon about to go extinct thanks to mighty Russia and her nuclear arsenal.

Yeah, cuz Russia sure has its collective manure together. Gads, not only are you a lousy troll, you're a stupid one to boot. Is there a busy road you can go play in?

AHAHAHAHA! Another brainwashed Kwan detected.

I don't even know what a Kwan is. Brainwashed though? Not likely.

Tell me, do you also believe 9/11 happened because "they hate us for our freedoms?"

No it happened because they don't like us messing in the middle east, supporting Israel and mainly because OBL got all butthurt that the Saudi's invited us to take care of their Sadaam problem in 1990 instead of him and his mujaheedeen.

Truly, a good hard nuking of America is required to purge the world from their filth and their evil.

Yeah, the world would be SUCH a better place with out the US. Or would you have preferred Soviet or Chinese communism all over the globe?

No need to figure that out comrade, for Kwans are soon about to go extinct thanks to mighty Russia and her nuclear arsenal.

Now that's funny. The state of the Russian military is so pathetic, if they tried to launch any of their nukes, would anyone even notice? They have a better chance of bombing themselves (which they've done) than anyone else.

I don't even know what a Kwan is.

Racist term for Americans popularized on the Codex by one Cleve Blakemore, perpetuated by trolls like Andy, and transformed into a Codex in-joke. Used basically indiscriminately by a few posters to refer to America and all things American now.

You're a Kwan, from Amerikwa, or the 'Kwa for short, making you Kwanian. There are other variations.

Interesting, Cleve is actually an American, though he lives not far from me. Guess he just prefers Aussies!! :)

I really enjoy seeing people trying to argue with Andhaira here.

Not really, he seems to like Nelsom Mandela. He just doesn't seem to like people who live off welfare, and mug people, an do drugs, etc. As it so happens, due to circumstance, most of the people who this sort of stuff in the Kwa happen to be African Americans.

Not really. The majority of drug users in the US are white. And I believe Hispanics either collect more or just below what blacks collect on welfare. Not sure on muggings though. I live in an area that can get kind of rough, but no one is stupid enough to mess with me (especially when I'm walking my pit bull).

Not really. The majority of drug users in the US are white. And I believe Hispanics either collect more or just below what blacks collect on welfare. Not sure on muggings though. I live in an area that can get kind of rough, but no one is stupid enough to mess with me (especially when I'm walking my pit bull).
I believe you're correct on all counts, but I'm wondering whether "majority" is based on headcount or percentages of the sub-group.

Hmm, I could have sworn that AA's were the majority drug pushers. Maybe that's the key, Whites are biggest drug users, while Blacks are biggest drug sellers.

Anyhow, the majority of Blacks I met in the Kwa were all decent ppl. Though I admit, most of them were in college, so I guess they were better educated than average.

Black Kwans are also far more tolerant of other races an religions, I have found.

Hmm, I could have sworn that AA's were the majority drug pushers. Maybe that's the key, Whites are biggest drug users, while Blacks are biggest drug sellers.

I don't know if they are even the biggest dealers since most of the product comes up out of Mexico. I know in Texas , Hispanics account for far more of the drug dealers, but it may be different in more northern or eastern states.

Reportedly, Mexicans have taken over the drug trade in the state of Indiana as well. Being geographically remote from the border and a relative backwater in the region, I can't imagine we were at the top of the takeover list. The articles stating that weren't real specific on exactly whom the Mexicans took it from, though.

Back
Top Bottom