Paris Hilton

Best laugh all day, Dr A. :rotfl:

"it sucks in the high-est dee-gree..":music::music::boogie:

Paris Hilton's billionaire grandfather donated money last year to the sheriff who released the 26-year-old heiress from jail.

William Barron Hilton, 78, co-chairman of the Hilton Hotel chain, made a contribution of around £500 to Sheriff Lee Baca’s re-election campaign - the maximum allowed by law - according to financial records.

Sympathetic sentencing amongst the "stars" is a well known Hollywood style benevolence, it just didn't quite work out in this case.

I just love to hate Paris Hilton. I always thought that's the only reason she exists.

Now we read she's afraid to go to the toilet!! Unbelievable!!!!

Actually, no. She's worried about the guards taking photos with their phone cams and putting them on the net!!

Outrage of modesty? Paris Hilton?

DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Probably thinks they might make something out of it, without her getting a cut!! :)

I seriously doubt she'll do the whole 45 days, but if she does maybe it'll do her some good. Teach her that there are consequences to her actions that money can't buy. Not to mention that 45 days without booze, pills or drugs might do her a world of good.

That's someone's little girl crying there, my chivalrous instinct recognizes that. I cant stand to see a woman or girl cry, but rules is rules. Lots of people cry in court, I think I even have. But that's a story for another time.

I dont see what her big spazz attack is all about anyway, it's nothing with time served compared to real jail terms. It's not like they threw her in (or were ever going to) with the gangs and she's out fending for her life. If I was her, I'd use this whole experience as a big middle finger to everyone and show them that I could do it without breaking a nail. I would never give them the satisfaction of letting them see me sweat. I'd read a few books, lift some weights, compose my next *snickers* piece of music, you know. Martha Stewart handled it well, for example.

Instead, she hands everyone exactly what they want, and more. Not to mention an early xmas gift that just keeps on giving to anyone who does any type of comedy. Ive really tried to not find joy in other people's sorrow, it's not good for your heart, but you know, it's really tough not to relish this one a little! Spoiled brat

That's someone's little girl crying there, my chivalrous instinct recognizes that. I cant stand to see a woman or girl cry, but rules is rules. Lots of people cry in court, I think I even have. But that's a story for another time.

I dont see what her big spazz attack is all about anyway, it's nothing with time served compared to real jail terms. It's not like they threw her in (or were ever going to) with the gangs and she's out fending for her life. If I was her, I'd use this whole experience as a big middle finger to everyone and show them that I could do it without breaking a nail. I would never give them the satisfaction of letting them see me sweat. I'd read a few books, lift some weights, compose my next *snickers* piece of music, you know. Martha Stewart handled it well, for example.

Instead, she hands everyone exactly what they want, and more. Not to mention an early xmas gift that just keeps on giving to anyone who does any type of comedy. Ive really tried to not find joy in other people's sorrow, it's not good for your heart, but you know, it's really tough not to relish this one a little! Spoiled brat

I agree with everything you said, the problem is were dealing with someone who is dumber than dirt, and if you total up the IQ for the whole family, it probably wouldn't reach room temperature.

I understand the whole concept of 'sympathy' and yes I know it's 'someones daughter' but Paris Hilton and her family are being pretty obnoxious and self righteous , IMO.

She is the daughter of a rich guy and lives a sluts life, who cares? that is most of the idols in america and all over the world.
She broke the law first by driving drunk and second by driving when her license was taking away. 45 days in cell? let her suffer in there the complete sentence.
and then you have a stupid cop that let er ho back to home after a few days with an home arrest without the autorisation with the judge?
do you guys know there even was a petition to keep her out of jail?
let her do the complete 45 days and maybe she learned something about live in there

She should have gone in there with her chin up, taken her punishment, and been done with it. Oh, and it wouldn't have been a bad idea for her to find some 'cause' like that one movie where the guy went to jail and decided he wanted a nice library for inmates (Shawshank Redemption). Or donate better blankets for her fellow prisoners, a new kitchen, anything other than wailing away like a brat. She has the money to do good things. Show some character. She actually could have turned this into a positive for herself, instead all it did was reinforce everyone's already negative opinions about her. Oh well, enough about Paris Hilton.

Last edited:
Show some character? you need a character for that first, and dumb little brats like her don't have that

Show some character? you need a character for that first, and dumb little brats like her don't have that

And the fact that a group like us is so deep into this conversation shows that the problem doesn't begin and end with her! There are many societal issues at play here, as well as an already celeb-crazy culture further focused *away* from the fact that entirely too many people the same age as Mary Kate & Ashley or Lindsay Lohan are half-way around the world either dying or coming home with fewer limbs at the hands of people who wouldn't blink at blowing up babies in churches ... and we can't give their families a good reason *why* ...

yup just open any quality newspaper and take a look at the headlines today. Back to reality.

There has always been celebrities and famous persons through out the history and there is nothing wrong with it.. What i don't understand is this phenomenon. Why does media even show intrest on celebrities such as paris hilton. It sickens me. A good example what do with your life.."party and being rich". I'm not jealous..I just can't understand the admiration of such an empty lifestyle.

What i don't understand is this phenomenon. Why does media even show intrest on celebrities such as paris hilton.
I'm not sure - we can laugh at Britney and Lindsay Lohan, but they came from places where they had to earn a spot. Each had to demonstrate marketable skills as performers to get where they were as teen idols. They might not have done stuff we liked, but they were enormously successful (Britney especially). Paris Hilton combines easy sex, supposed beauty (she was a runway model), society page lifestyle and the rock-star party life. It is like 4 guilty pleasures wrapped up in one.

Back
Top Bottom