Skyrim - Named Game of The Generation

If I am comparing another game which was released around the time when Morrowind was released then its not rational to ignores the flaws of Morrowind. However when comparing Morrowind with Skyrim (a game which was released many years after Morrowind and specially a successor) then its rational to ignore some "flaws" of Morrowind…

I can't see the rational part, but that's ok :)

The gameworld must be empty (or have room in it) since Skyrim and others are modding references. Modders need place to express themselves.

Almost redundant? o_o

Alchemy and cooking were such a waste in Skyrim that I'm not sure why they were even added.

They thought for some time they could introduce scarcity in the world. Cooking is a remnant of the previous developpment stages.

Well, Skyrim is more like a bowl without vanilla or toppings…..

You're not playing it right...

"I killed a chicken and the entire town banded together to kill me. 10/10"

Ahh, well I don't really consider killing chickens top of the line gameplay, but I guess it might be tough to kill it as it probably scales to your level...

Ahh, well I don't really consider killing chickens top of the line gameplay, but I guess it might be tough to kill it as it probably scales to your level…

I guess irony don't always fall in the right place :p but I agree with you. You kinda need to get the vanilla and toppings yourself. Of course there are plenty of good topping ;)

I guess irony don't always fall in the right place :p but I agree with you. You kinda need to get the vanilla and toppings yourself. Of course there are plenty of good topping ;)

Well, I couldn't resist that pun either way :D

Ahh, well I don't really consider killing chickens top of the line gameplay, but I guess it might be tough to kill it as it probably scales to your level…

Don't underestimate the chickens... or the bunnies...

original.jpg

Back
Top Bottom