Unreal Tournament anyone?

Magix1reaper

Watcher
I remember playing that game back when I was in highschool. I still play UT04 today when I can get to it (what the hell happened to my copy of UT3?...).

Any news on this front? Any still play it online recently?

Hehe, well. Every lunch-break, my colleagues and me play UT2k4 over LAN in a complete, all-out multiplayer frenzy. Good, good fun. :)
We only recently switched, before we had been playing UT99 over noon for the past 7 years.

But to answer your question, I don't know, really. I would assume there's still plenty of servers out there.

Unreal tournament definitely brings back memories… I was always a Quake kinda guy, but remember having a blast with it (especially the rocket launcher with six shot spread attacks - very satisfying frags!).

I'd be up for a steam game at some point if there were a few of us… (I'm unklepongo on Steam, in the rpgwatch group). I think the unreal games are fairly cheap on there (and I assume MP is still supported - its easy enough to set up on Quake, although there aren't many people still playing it and those that are still playing it have 20 hardcore years of practice and tend to be unbeatable)

Back
Top Bottom