Skyrim - Enderal, total conversion from the Nehrim team

@GhanBuriGhan SkyUI is compatible with the latest patch, but don't forget to install the latest SKSE if you want to use it. I have a crosshair with mounted bows combat now as well, not sure what was conflicting with it, but it is fixed (I try to keep my mods up-to-date too). And, like Nameless one, I suggest categorized menu as well, finding anything in the favourite list is easier with it.

I saw that when browsing mods - do you have to play as a Khajit? It looked quite intriguing. I haven't actually tried any Skyrim mods yet.

You don't have to play as a Khajiit. I gained access to it with a Breton. I suggest gaining a few levels before starting it though, some of the jungle creatures are though. Unless it was affected by another of my mods. I sometimes get level 20ish spawns with a level ~5 characters.

You don't have to play as a Khajiit. I gained access to it with a Breton. I suggest gaining a few levels before starting it though, some of the jungle creatures are though. Unless it was affected by another of my mods. I sometimes get level 20ish spawns with a level ~5 characters.

Hm, I'm still busy with a second playthrough (currently lvl 41 fighter type) - is there a specific level that it's targeted at? If I'm too high level, I'll save this for the next time I restart (which will probably be some time down the line)

Hm, I'm still busy with a second playthrough (currently lvl 41 fighter type) - is there a specific level that it's targeted at? If I'm too high level, I'll save this for the next time I restart (which will probably be some time down the line)

The mod suggest level 10+:

The Mod has some custom enemies, foremost the Jungle Queen a Giant spider that's an ambush predator. They are quite powerfull and a lvl of higher than 10 is advised.
Also the Incursion Quest will lead you against a Thalmor expedition, these are large group of Thalmor. If you where able to survive the Thalmor Embassy in SKyrim you should be fine.
In the desert area you will find some tough Hyena's and some Siligonders (desert chaurus variety)

i prefer content/story mods anyhow to ui/mechanics/graphics mods which i almost never use.

I'm the exact opposite. I almost never use mods that change the story, quests, etc., or add fan-made characters, items, etc.

If things like that need to be changed/added, then it's my opinion that the game probably isn't worth my time to begin with.

ancilary story telling is what i look for not ones that change the game in anyway but offer side stories and tales. these are few and far between, at least where quality is concerned, but to me theres a few, mostly by puce moose, that are well written literality and fun frolics that are better than a lot of the dlc which costs money. to me these are more addons than mods anyway.

i only like broken things being fixed and to me most mods are all about catering to toomuch seflish desires on how people think a game should be. i agree its a great freedom for players but, probably just a nother notch in our societies desire to have everything catered to their wishes and a whole new generation of super entintlement mentality. thankfully its a choice but i've gotta feel bad for the devs who spend the time creating the system that many are just going to change it.

I don't ban myself from using any type of mods. If the UI or gameplay is bad or tedious, I'll mod it. If there is new non-overlapping quest content that's well received, and I'm done with Bethesda content and want more, I'll try it out.

I don't ban myself from using any type of mods. If the UI or gameplay is bad or tedious, I'll mod it. If there is new non-overlapping quest content that's well received, and I'm done with Bethesda content and want more, I'll try it out.

I don't see a real discussion here. I generally don't like Bethesda's kind of games, but I love Fallout. So I played Fallout 3 without MODs of any kind - and identified it as a dull and stupid game that featured a bad UI and violated the Fallout canon. I quit.

After some time I installed the GOTY and all nostalgia patches (Compendium etc.) and voilá a fine game with a responsive UI, less canon raping and less stupidity.

Another example is the world merge mod for Two Worlds 2.

A game can and should be optimized technological and content wise, because these aspects form a unity.

The choice of WASP's patches for VTM:BL are the best of both worlds, though.

Back
Top Bottom