Google's browser - Chrome beta release

Yes, you did say something about an NDA:

GothicGothicness said:
On the other hand I also know much information which I am not allowed to reveal, as you know companies has contracts that you sign where you promise to keep certain things secret.

As to the guy from CNet, you are aware that Google already said that that part of the EULA was a mistake, and changed it retroactively?

There are other forms of such a contracts aside from NDA's PJ.

As to the guy from CNet, you are aware that Google already said that that part of the EULA was a mistake, and changed it retroactively?

"mistake" = The protests were too massive so they removed it?

Either way I think we cannot go futher unless I produce proof which I obviously could not do. However I can tell you this, try to visit a number of sites, and keep looking at the advertisements that google provides after your visits to them. Try to look for a pattern, and see if you can find an advertisement that has a relation to the earlier sites you visited, instead of directly only to the site you are currently visiting.

I think any companies that heavily involved in online business or services, the direct or indirectly ways of getting useful data from users is pretty much a norm, no?
Google's IP anonymization fails to anonymize

It is basically right. I just wouldn't use the register as a source for anything :( they have had many less than truthfull rumors published before.

There are other forms of such a contracts aside from NDA's PJ.

No, there aren't. An NDA means "non-disclosure agreement" -- "contracts that you sign where you promise to keep certain things secret," as you phrased it. You didn't actually use the word, but what you did say is the exact definition of NDA.

Either way I think we cannot go futher unless I produce proof which I obviously could not do.

Well, there we are. Thank you -- that wasn't so hard, was it now?

No, there aren't. An NDA means "non-disclosure agreement" -- something you sign to agree not to disclose something. You didn't actually use the word, but what you did say is the exact definition of NDA.

There are variations. Anyway I can safely say I did not sign any NDA with google if such a thing exists ;)

I have not recieved the information I know from my friend who is working at google.

However believe it or not I have ways to get information from some of the big tech companies. I do want to warn people, just so they know, what happens when they write a gmail or use other google and many none google products.

What surprises me the most is acctually that it works so well on so many people, I did buy a thing ones through a google ad though, but now a days I effectively ignore them.

Back
Top Bottom