Elder Scrolls Online

Stealing from containers is very lucrative, especially early on. It's also a hugely faster way to get crafting recipes, motifs, and other crafting supplies. In fact it seems crafting is balanced around it somewhat. Odd to be encouraging stealing so much.

Too bad, I hope they'll add it in a future patch and that they'll implement it well enough to be good enough that people will actually want to play it. It could add a new layer onto the gameplay and has the potential make things a bit more exciting.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was thinking to try it out, even though I am major burglar. I think the idea that there were no risks taken by the enforcers, but all by the thieves that made them suspend going live with it. Enforcers could just hang out around outlaw hideouts waiting for the bees to come to the honey. ;)

Thieves should be able to attack enforcers, and gang up on them. Or there should be large keep out zones around hideouts, but that wouldn't work very well, I think. May be randomly appearing hideout teleporters or the ability to teleport in and out under some restrictions?

It's the only place to get your bounty cleared without losing your stolen merchandise (unless you want to wait for a long timer to expire). I assume enforcers could only tag you if you get a bounty for being caught. If you're a good thief that never gets caught, then it wouldn't be an issue. But shit happens. ;)

http://www.vg247.com/2015/12/04/holy-shit-the-elder-scrolls-players-can-win-1-million/

open to all players and all they need to do is fill out a form on the MMORPG’s website, then log in and play before January 10 to be in the running. That’s it.

It’s not a prize pool, by the way: it’s a single prize. $1 million. 1,000 second prize winners will get a slice of an in-game currency pool of 3 million crowns.

Cut the crap Beth, the game sucks, stop persuading people into it with whatnot lottery - it's supposed to be a game, not a gamble.
And get back to singleplayers.

They really really wants people to log into the game don't they. It's like they are trying to pad their stats.

Or it's cheaper to announced a 1 million grand prize than do a marketing campaign or produce interesting content these days.

I like the game, but this seems a bit desperate to me. An indication that the game isn't doing too well. Which is a shame. IMNSHO.

pibbur who sometimes disagrees with the joxer. And sometimes dares to admit it.

The Art direction sucks from day one... or at least, it's not even remotely close to what TES is supposed to feel like.

Finally sunk a few hours into this. What a blast it is. Sort of like Guild Wars 2 in terms of active combat but with a far better quest structure as a proper MMO. Good stuff.

Finally sunk a few hours into this. What a blast it is. Sort of like Guild Wars 2 in terms of active combat but with a far better quest structure as a proper MMO. Good stuff.

I'm planning on jumping back in after sinking about 200 hours on launch: heard there is a heap different and improved, pretty excited!

Back
Top Bottom