Hi everyone!

Temptress

Watchdog
:hug: *Tackle Hugs to all!* :glomp:

Merry Christmas!!!! Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Christmas!!!

Loves ~T

Merry Christmas (a little early :))

Hey, T is back! :)

Happy holidays, T! Good to see you around here :)

Oh no another pushy female wants to hug me -> all the scary memories of aunts on christmas parties is comming back to me.
And also 'oh no' another one of 'The barn' females is back. CM is not alone anymore.

(Btw, I do like to hug, but rather a slightly younger and a none relative female specimin. So your hug is answered, T!)

T's a certified hottie, Bart. Don't miss out on those hugs. Sure would be nice if she'd swing by more than twice a year... HINT HINT HINT!

Yay T, long time no see. When are you going to rejoin Team Corwin; we miss you!! Have a great Christmas and New Years and stay in touch!!

*Tackle hugs T right back* Merry Christmas to you. I hope we see more of you here, we miss you.

This would seem like as good as place as any....

:party: MERRY CRIMBO EVERYONE :party2:

(and hug to T and everyone else - obviously very quick manly bear hug to the blokes)

Hello to the Temptress ... of what ? ;)

(Of Holiday ? ;) )

I got to ask. Who is Temptress? You all seem to know her really well but she only like has 20 posts? Just curious guys. Don't take offense T I don't mind in the least being tackled hugged by anyone named Temptress.:glomp:

T was a very well known and well liked poster back in our Dot days. She just hasn't posted regularly since we established the Watch!!

Back
Top Bottom