Legends of Eisenwald - Release Trailer

Exactly - use the NVidia control panel and assign it the correct GPU. I've had to do that a lot on my Alienware 13. But most newer games are recognized by the 'GeForce Experience thing and auto-optimized.

Newer big games are included in Nvidia drivers. Indie games do not, that's why the hassle. And DX9 adds to that quite a bit too. In DX11 an application can select which card to use, in DX9 not really.

Looks great, Aterdux. Seems like ages ago I backed this. It's a surprisingly pretty game. I look forward to trying it soon, perhaps tonight after work.

Congrats on the launch. Looks like you're being well received on Steam.

hmm, to play now or… any greater patches incoming?
Today's patch will hopefully fix one quest in chapter 4 and few other minor things. Also, we will add some missing sounds because engine didn't handle for some reason a few of them. However, that's all very minor and we keep getting compliments how stable and polished the release is. With a few exceptions: some people experience crashes and they are hardware related. Not a clue yet how to fix them.

The game is polished and runs stable (at least for me). I have only one minor complaint. In combat when i want to closely inspect enemy units right-clicking on them often feels clunky and unresponsive. Sometimes I have to repeat it several times in order it to work. Other than that some names are written in Cyrillic and that is it.
Gameplay-wise, I like it. Love the combat, the music, side quests, weapons and gear and the overall atmosphere. I just finished the 1st chapter and the only real complaint I have is that units level up too fast, especially to higher tiers.

We fixed the experience yesterday. The Prologue quests give a bit of extra exp so you can see how leveling works. By the way, we just discovered that difficulty level is not selectable. To enable it, restart of the campaign will be required. Right now it's set on easy by default. Will fix today.

We fixed the experience yesterday. The Prologue quests give a bit of extra exp so you can see how leveling works. By the way, we just discovered that difficulty level is not selectable. To enable it, restart of the campaign will be required. Right now it's set on easy by default. Will fix today.

What do you mean by that? I did select 'normal' for my game, do you mean I've been playing on easy? (doesn't feel easy at all! heh)

Back
Top Bottom