Divinity 2 - Review @ Realgamer

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Calling it "a truly great roleplaying experience", Realgamer awards Divinity II a score of 8/10 in their review:
As with any roleplaying game, the story is the key to success and Divinity II is gripping and epic! Driving you on, even when gameplay wise the game does become a little frustrating? The story is driven forward with some good voice acting which can be quite comical at times, but also by some absolutely stunning cut-scenes which look like they’ve come straight from a CGI blockbuster movie. Quests are pretty original and instead of the simple retrieving of objects as in some roleplaying games. You will often find yourself having to bring bandits to justice, sort out disputes between NPC’s and take care of assassins stalking their prey. As with a lot of roleplaying games, Divinity II is fairly combat intensive, however it does allow for a lot of exploration and you can often find characters and quests hidden in areas you wouldn’t expect to find them. Areas themselves are very large and you can go almost everywhere! In true Divinity fashion the game world is also littered with hidden catacombs and tunnels allowing for even more exploration. The game is absolutely huge! I invested between 30 to 35 hours in the game and still had many quests to undertake and visit some of the varied locations which range from small hamlets to intricate towns and sheer cliffs with camps littered throughout!
More information.

I find it hard to trust a reviewer who uses so many exclamation points!

What!! Do you have a problem with exclamation marks??!!!! You'd better avoid my reviews too!!!!!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom