DA:I Awesome stuff

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Morrandir

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
While the game has flaws, there are also awesome stuff. What I've recently experienced:

• Storm Coast, watching fight between dragon and giant: epic
  • In Hushed Whispers quest including time traveling: just wow. Couldn't stop playing until finishing this quest and everything was back to normal.

Aye the game has some really great stuff and it does have some chances to role play and enjoy a good story. I enjoyed it enough to start a second round even though I do tend to avoid some of the filler stuff.

That bloody filler is preventing me to replay the game with different choices.

Stuff like requisitions can be avoided easily, I wish someone told me in the first run those are completely useless (no mechanics to exchange useless power surplus into something else and I finished the game with power over 200!).
But hostiles spawning every second on the top of your head is not possible to avoid, said before even if you mount a horse and outrun them, the game teleports them right behind you.

Just try to imagine how annoying the grinding design must be for me that I can't force myself into instareplay although I'd love to see if I can make Lelianna not bloodthirsty by letting the first traitor live, I'd want to see if I can make someone else outside of inner circle on the top of Chantry, etc. Not only that, in the first run I was concentrated on lockpick improvement and probably skipped so many dialogues because I didn't take dialogue perks first, this time I'd do perks completely different. Wouldn't surprise me if because of my perk choices I didn't get all possible agents.
Even character builds I'd now make completely different. Or crafted equipment (well, I didn't know some effects are bugged, but since those are still not patched on the rerun I'd know what not to make).

Good news is that a modder on Bioware site promised me to try to make the norespawn mod.
http://forum.bioware.com/topic/529633-will-someone-please-make-norespawn-mod/?p=18056690

Last edited:
Woah, spoiler alert, joxer!!!

Hmm I would like less respawn mod.. Just hope you don't need to restart game to play with mods.

No spoilers there actually, just an advice to skip requisitions.
Or you mean Lelianna? Hehe
I don't think it's possible to change the outcome in fact, the whole thing looked scripted. Now I won't tell you what happens, but you have no impact at a certain point where life didn't cuddle with her and although you ask her to stop what she's doing… I believe you saw that cutscene already.

You know, the one when I commented what on earth was going on with her. Here, in this ancient thread:
I want Leliana in my bed! Especially after I saw her transformation from Jesus' sister into a deadly mistress of doom in one of early vids.

Yes, I was referring to your comment on Leliana. Surely the dialogue choice have impact on some outcome, just like
the different outcome of your advice to Cullen's lyrium issue

Seriously? I thought that "episode" is just his personality changer, not affecting the later game. Doh!

I want to replay the game so badly to check what all those choices lead onto later, but can't. Just can't. I'd stop playing on the first unkillable trashmob - can't go through the whole nightmare again.

Hmm I could be wrong. I've only read things here and there. But you seem to want to replay game at some point so maybe you can tell me when you are done ;)

But you actually might be right.
There is a whole lot of new information and happenings around red lyrium, not just story, but also quests, wartable missions, even a special rune appears... All this can be connected to your attitude towards that particular NPC and wouldn't surprise me if it branches in another direction depending on your persuasion. :)

And of course it's just one thing I'd try to do differently. There are many more.
I just wish norespawn mod appeared already...

Yup. DA is obviously happening in the same universe (remember a certain statue in Leviathan DLC?).

Oh lord... I mixed it up. It's not Leviathan. It's Kasumi, ME2 DLC:

zo9o4l.jpg

With so many DLC, no wonder I mentioned the wrong one. Bloody milkmachines...

Thanks, missed it indeed. I like those kind of easter eggs. :D

One more awesome thing: visuals. I'm blown away quite often and need to take screenshots. :)

For the first time I'm playing a game with a high end graphics card (GTX 980) and 1440p, so that might add to my enjoyment.

Thrasher, seriously? The best you've seen in a game?
Did you swim in those waves there?
You didn't play Risen 3, am I right?

Back
Top Bottom