My new laptop.

I

Icefire

I was having numerous problems with my desktop computer. I had already replaced the 9800gt card that died with an awful x1300 pro card as it was all i had (ugh). I was having trouble with all sorts of errors and BSOD's. Not virus related as I first thought. My computer is my main source of entertainment and I was heartbroken because I could not afford to replace it. Then I get an email from Dell offering me a charge account. Although I do not care for dell products, i took a look and chose this laptop.

Alienware M14X - Stealth Black with Soft Touch Finish
Intel Core i7 2630QM 2.0GHz (2.9GHz Turbo Mode, 6M cache)
6GB DDR3 at 1600MHz
Alienware M14X 150W A/C Adapter
14.0 High Def (720p/1366x768) with WLED backlight
3.0GB DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M using NVIDIA Optimus technology
500GB 7200RPM SATA 3GB/s
Personalized Nameplate Trigger
Custom Nameplate
AlienFX Color, Quasar Blue
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit, English
Slot-Load Dual Layer DVD Burner, DVD+-RW, CD-RW
Internal High-Definition 5.1 Surround Sound Audio

I couldn't be happier with my decision. Thank God for charge accounts or I would never be able to purchase this rig. I will pay off as much as i can in the first year because of 0% interest for the first 12 months. It's my first laptop, as I always built my own desktops, although the last few have been HP rigs. Anyways just wanted to share with everyone. Hope everyone's life is going well and will only get better.

Congratulations on getting that laptop. However be careful with charge accounts those are dangerous.

I am glad you got something that makes u happy,

I hope you realize that at the end of the year, Dell(or Alienware) will charge you all the back interest if you have not completely paid it off in the year. I also have an Alienware computer from them. always read the fine print

Jeffrey

I am glad you got something that makes u happy,

I hope you realize that at the end of the year, Dell(or Alienware) will charge you all the back interest if you have not completely paid it off in the year. I also have an Alienware computer from them. always read the fine print

Jeffrey

I am aware. Thanks for the response. I have it budgeted so I should have it paid, or at least the vast majority of it, in the first 12 months. And I know how dangerous charge accounts can be. I learned that hard lesson when I was 19. I am 47 now and a little wiser. This is only my second charge account since that time. i avoid them for the most part, and I wasn't going to use this one, but my wife said I would be miserable all day without a computer. We examined our budget and saw we could do it.

Back
Top Bottom