Skyrim - Trailer Released

Dhruin

SasqWatch
As expected, Bethsoft has released the first trailer for Skyrim. The ~3 mins video probably offers two minutes of footage after the logos, with glimpses of various things from confronting a dragon, to a little bit of stealth play to walking through a village. You can watch it at the Elder Scrolls site but if that's too slow, Blue's has put a copy on Youtube.
More information.

I played the first three but Morrowind put me off even thinking about Oblivion. After watching that trailer I will be giving this one a crack.

There's no need to lie, it's hard not to be impressed by the trailer. It really looks epic and sounds epic. Music reminds me Morrowind, it's like this time they will return the series to its roots, or its just my imagination. :) This time it seems there will be great variety of landscapes. Well, we will see.

I'll have to check with DArtagnan before I know my opinion is okay, but I am pretty sure that trailer looked badass.

Pretty cool, looks like they've moved on from that glowing cartoon wonderland art direction too which is a good thing IMHO.

The music is epic , the trailer is "oh my god awesome"

Next level stuff

It almost made me feel bad for Bioware watching this few days before DA2 is released.

Still trying to recruit sympathy? :)

That particular opinion is green-lit, if a tad over-excited.

Guess you could only go one day without being you.

Trailer looks great how can you not get excited by that, but I doubt it will to many on here.

Que the so and so game from Europe looks better..5 4 3 2 1.

I think it looks thoroughly awesome, except I hope they don't implement screen-shaking while moving like in Stalker. That is what it looked like from the trailer. I got nauseated from trying to play Stalker and had to give it up.

I think it looks thoroughly awesome, except I hope they don't implement screen-shaking while moving like in Stalker. That is what it looked like from the trailer. I got nauseated from trying to play Stalker and had to give it up.

Well they said that in addition to normal running you can also sprint at a cost of stamina. Many games, such as mass effect, utilize the screen bobbing effect during such sprinting. Given how fast the camera is moving during that particular scene it does seem like it could be sprinting rather than just normal running/jogging about. Since we don't see it in any of the other first person shots (that don't appear to be sprinting) this would be my guess.

Back
Top Bottom