Clevbey's Grimoire

cutterjohn

Sentinel
Anyone know if this fuckwit is going to cough up or not? Or should I just start legal procedings against this jacknape?

Read the internet, you will find several very precise release dates. Going back 15(?) Years ago, and cleve is still saying 'trust me, it will be done soon'.

So sorry to dissapoint you, my guess is it will never come out.

:'(

Last time I heard, it was "4 micro-issues remaining" xD …Yup, it will never come out. Guy is an asshole even if I like his idea.

The guy is a scam artist imo. He has taken money from people multiple times for this game. I would love to read the drama if someone sued him because of it. Even if it releases I won't buy it. I refuse to give money to an asshole.

Last edited:
Just take a look at the last three "updates".

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/grimoire-heralds-of-the-winged-exemplar#/updates

The man is trolling his backers. I suspect he gets a kick from the feeling of control he gets by toying with people - it would certainly fit with many of his other behaviors. I'm surprised Indiegogo is letting him make a mockery of their platform - makes me a bit wary of them too.

Go ahead and sue him - the internet will thoroughly enjoy it.

The menu screen thing really convinced me it's a scam. Sending an update to backers just to show them how you replaced the so-so menu screen with a cheap anime one is a blatant attempt at trolling.

I wouldn't mind if someone sued him as I gave him a hundred bucks on Indiegogo.

Just take a look at the last three "updates".

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/grimoire-heralds-of-the-winged-exemplar#/updates

The man is trolling his backers. I suspect he gets a kick from the feeling of control he gets by toying with people - it would certainly fit with many of his other behaviors. I'm surprised Indiegogo is letting him make a mockery of their platform - makes me a bit wary of them too.

Go ahead and sue him - the internet will thoroughly enjoy it.

He downright insulted his backers. Read the comment (5 days ago) by R. Boutin and the response that Cleve Blakemore gave.

I wouldn't expect anything else.

You can also see that his last "title screen" is just a bit of stock art. His backers are saying that he shouldn't be spending time on designing title screens, but don't worry - he's not.

Well, if you are stupid enough to use your money to back something like that................... sad that he got more than a lot of serious and ambitious kickstarters out there.

When can we expect a new indiegogo campaign for Grimoire? :)

Should probably merge this into the main Grimoire farce thread. Two threads are two more than it deserves.

I wouldn't expect anything else.

You can also see that his last "title screen" is just a bit of stock art. His backers are saying that he shouldn't be spending time on designing title screens, but don't worry - he's not.

If he is just posting mildly altered stock images, then that would indicate that all he is trying to do is stall for time.

Also, "7 issues"? If the game only has 7 known issues, then it would either indicate that this is one of the most bug free games ever... or that no actual testing has been done.

I very much doubt that he cares about stalling for time. More like he enjoys jerking the chain of people that ever took him seriously.

I think even if that abandonware ever sees the light of a day, I'll skippit.
One Romero who'll turn us into his bitches with Daikatana was enough. Geez... Am I actually that old?

Did you actually play Daikatana? I recall reading bunch of horrible reviews and said to myself: "I have better things to do in my life than play Daikatana." :)

Duke Nukem Forever is another one.

Back
Top Bottom