What did you get for Xmas?

What I got for Christmas??

The smiles on my children's faces. Nothing more than that I wanted. Plus time off with my family and a great dinner put on by my mother and father as always.

I haven't excepted a gift for my birthday or Christmas since I turned 18. I just feel these sort of things are for children....

I got a couple games and gift certificates but gifts seemed pretty insignificant after my dad passed away late Christmas night.:'(

Very sorry to hear this Sakichop, my fathers is back as well and I am very worried and scared. I am not sure what my life will be without him in it.

Hope you get past this and if you ever want to chat just send me a message. As I know I will be looking for others to help me when my father passes....

And Sakichop, you have my condolences. :(

That's rough, sakichop. I'll be thinking about ya, buddy.

My own father suffers from a lot of issues. Heart problems, diabetes, etc. Nearly died a few times, once from a severe dust inhalation where he lost 70% of his breathing capacity (permanently), and another from a heart attack. I worry about him a lot and it's very stressful.

At least know that his spirit will always be with you. :)

@sakichop: sad to hear that. I lost both my parents a few years ago, so I know how it is.

Best wishes

Pibbur

My condolenses as well.

Well, I've been chosen last month or even this month to be part on a scientific study regarding early recognition of prostate cancer, and I think that I'll participate there. It seems that it will be a long-term study.
Choosing people to participate seems to be random, beginning with my age.
So far I didn't have any problems there, I'm glad about that.

Regarding Christmasd presents : My sister gave me an USB stick in the form of an tiny R2-D2 ! :D
Furthermore I got an brand-new umbrella ! - since my old one was alkready kaputt in some parts. I'm really glad about the new umbrella ! :)
Plus some dinosaur-shaped noodles ;) , Sanddorn wine - Sanddorn http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippophae_rhamnoides is a plant with an *extremely* Vitamin C rich berries - and I just LOVE that taste of these berries ! :) and my sister also gave me something to burn scent things with. :)

I'm sorry you got the flu, Myrthos. My heart goes out to everyone that got sick…
Thanks Aubrielle! <nom nom nom nom...>

My poor niece got over being sick just before Christmas... then got strep throat the day after so I count myself lucky.

Plus I got the complete original Twilight Zone series.

Back
Top Bottom