Duke Nukem finally out ?

Duke Nukem 3D still ranks as one of the top 5 shooters I've ever played imho.

At this point I'd even be satisfied if they just remade the original game with a modern graphics engine.

All this talk about Duke and 3DRealms and Prey makes we want to replay RotT (developed by DIP... whose second project would have been Prey back then) *walks over to the game shelf and stops*
My bad, I have Dosbox with RotT and the Duke 3D Atomic pack on my Xbox also. *dances off to the living room*

Pretty :).

Nice, I should have listed the texture pack also, earlier in the thread when I posted the link to JonoF's mod. :)

I liked Duke Nukum very much. :)

And yes, it was his name back then. :)

I played Duke Nukem 2, but I got bored by this nothing-but-shooting.

uhm why can't I read a word that jazz posted here? I just see a big empty blank next to her foto where the text should be

There only stands "Pretty", being followed by a :) smiley.

And the signature, of course.

Maybe you placed her on your ignore list ?

It's the secret code the Mods here use, sometime, acutally you might drag your mouse over the black area as if it was a spoiler. ;)

strange, at school I couldn't read it and here at home i don't have a problem with it, it is just normal

You couldn't ignore an admin even if you wanted to (at least not in the sense of the forums' 'ignore list') :p. But I wouldn't dream of distracting you from what you're supposed to do at school, so go figure!
Muahahahahha.

So I was right ? :D

Back
Top Bottom