Hey there!

Temptress

Watchdog
Is there anyone here I know still? :) Just cruising my old favorite places for my favorite faces and haven't seen many so I thought I'd ask if there are any?

Hi gang!

HUGE HUGS!

Loves ~T

Sure would be nice if you'd hang around a bit. You tease us unmercifully with these once-a-year fly-bys.

Hope all is well in your world, T.

Can it really be her??? Hi there T, long time no see. I think you will find quite a few familiar names are still hanging here. No place like home you know. Hope all is well and you had a great holiday. Huggs and pssst...........(here is a dead fish to hit Corwin and Bart with should you need one.) :cm:

Hey!

Heh. For some reason I always think of Shakespeare's Tempest whenever I see the name Temptress, which may just be me. Either way, fleeting T, 'tis good to have you back in this . . . place.

Last edited:
Halloo all my favorite peeps! I'd love to pop in now and again and give my two cents worth, of course! I have a bit more time on my hands lately so I would love to cruise the pages and and some stuffs! :D

*HUGE TACKLE HUGS* to you all. With a special shout out to my team members: DTEOwner, CM, and Corwin and Jaz if they are still here. I remember playing mods with you all and also carryin on on the boards with ALL of you.

Thanks for the hellos and if it's ok with you I will stay a lil longer than I usually do. :)

Loves ~T

Hi T, missed you heaps. You didn't even answer my emails!?! :) Come join us with Team Corwin again. And DON'T disappear on us!!!!!

Corwin, my friend, if I had received them I would certainly have responded to them! I promise! And if I did get them and did not remember then I am truly sorry! It's been a while but I don't think I would ignore you my dear!

Loves ~T

Hey there, nice to see you're here (again) :)!

don't remember seeing you but welcome back anyways :p

@Txa1265, I seem to remember you too but mebbe is the potato head. LOL. Definately remember the txa though! Hallo there!

@JDR13, I am not quite sure. Your name is familiar as your sasq watch is and pic but unsure why so must be fly by night posters here :)

@Arhu, *bows* I thank you and I am glad to be back as well. :)

@HiddenX- HIHI! Haven't found the X yet eh? ;) haha. Good to see ya!

@XSamhainX- Here kitty kitty, ;) LOL Hi there!

@JAZ! - Hi sexy woman!! Glad you're still here too! *hugs*

@titus, I thank you for the welcome, sir! :)

NOW:

@DTEOwner! and Corwin and CM *HUGE TACKLE HUGS* Just hasta happen and often! I miss you all very much! You three were always my peeps in game and out. Jaz too of course!! Which would make 4. :D GREAT seeing you here again and I hope I can be the same as I always am.

Now as far as the gamin, mebbe. I dunno if I remember now to plays. LOL!

So good to see all of you! The Old, the new and some people I'm sure to get to know. Thank you all for making me feel welcome here again.

Loves to all of you,

Forever yours, ~T

@Txa1265, I seem to remember you too but mebbe is the potato head. LOL. Definately remember the txa though! Hallo there!

Hi! Yeah, I was more of a late-comer to RPGDot with a few articles and more lurking than posting on the forums. Can't seem to STFU here, though ;)

Maybe we had a one-night stand once. ;)

*giggles* If you wish to remember me in that way, my dear, well then go ahead! :D I'm flattered. LOL! You may want to take that back at some point after getting to know me and if you do it's ok. ;) It will still make me giggle. :)

@txa, well it's a lot more free here and a lot less gloom and doom. So having a bit old the old blabbermouth is ok here. Recently I perused one of my old time favorite forums I hung at and it was all flames and fights and damsels in distress. It was sad. *sniffles* This place has always been fair and well just happy. :)

OMG! am off to get some beauty sleep!. Will catch up tomorrow Ladies and Gents.

Loves ~T

Fear not T, I did move the barn and all the equipment over. :whip:
Granted the Barn has been sorely under used lately, but all you stuff is safely stashed under one of the rune stones. :mwahaha::cm:

The Barn still exist? I thought it magically disapeared after never hearing of it agaiN. SO it was not just all a bad dream :p

Temptress thx for calling me sir. But I still feel to young to be called like that, come back with that in 15 years :p

OMG! The barn is still here. In my dreams had I hoped of such good news! CM, thank you for caring for my things in my absence. They are in perfect shape. I will peek in as soon as possible!

@Titus: LOL, I tend to call everyone of all ages Sir or Ma'am. It makes the 4 year olds giggle and it just seems like a nice common courtesy. It's just part of my vocabulary and TO ME has nothing to do with age. :)

Back
Top Bottom