can I play sacred gold on vista 64 os?

torbadon

Watcher
I had this question along with the same question of several other older pc games in the tech forum and it was sugested to me to post each game separately, for less confusion, so here it is, hope some one has an answer.

Not each game separately.
One list with all the games. Your old post was unreadable because you put everything in one paragraph.

The moderator will probably end this flooding with the delete button.
It's no big deal though. You were trying to do the right thing, and that's good. :)

...I hope he didn't do this because I told him "tap enter after each title."

thank you!

I apreciate the info. about sacred gold! sorry I keep messing up fellow forum members.

Your friendly neighbourhood moderator will take no action for an honest mistake!! :)

I've merged the rest into one thread to tidy up the forum.

Last edited:
new member to forum members

I put a message in the tech. forum, in the thread about vista system and games that asks people to comment on their experiances or problems with vista and games, I think that is where one forum member suggested I should have put it to begain with, I asked the same question I asked else where but I used the enter button, so it is much easier to read, one game on each line, as was suggested to me in the forum- I never knew that if you hit the enter it would go
down to the next line! thanks, I hope I get some response to the tech. forum
post on vista/games, it doesnt look like many people view that thread. thanks for
every ones help!

Back
Top Bottom