Tales of Zestiria - Watch the PC livestream

It's kind of interesting to see this on PC, but they seem to be rehashing every Tales game with every new release. And every Tales fan is scooping it up. They're not in business to innovate, clearly. Minor changes to the combat system, new characters, story and environment is basically what each new game is. That's fine, but how long have they been doing it now?

I'm going to be that guy...30 FPS lock is not acceptable on PC. If they can't bother to put time and effort into the PC version, then I can't be bothered to buy it.

PS: Good points Thaurin. I, too, don't understand the appeal of the Tales games since they always seem to just repeat the prior game. I've been told there is still an extreme degree of busywork and backtracking and slow-paced movement and such. If they would truly innovate then maybe I'd consider it...except the 30 FPS lock is instant no-buy. Sad.

I never played a tales game since they have never been on pc. If that is the case is it sitll a bad game ?

No, if you enjoy actiony JRPGs then they're a pretty good series on the whole. The Japanese (ps3) version seemed to get generally pretty favorable reviews. How it fares on the PC remains to be seen, of course.

Back
Top Bottom