Legends of Dawn Collector's Edition

TheMadGamer

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
I just now received my Legends of Dawn Collector's Edition. I had given up on this and was quite surprise to find a package at my doorstep today. It's nice they followed through though a bit late.

I have 160 hours logged into that game, just trying to help the devs find a clue. They did add several things that I griped about to the game, so I guess it was worth it :)

I have 160 hours logged into that game, just trying to help the devs find a clue. They did add several things that I griped about to the game, so I guess it was worth it :)

I haven't played the game though I plan to. I guess since you've put 160 hours into it you must enjoy it. If you don't mind, what are some aspects of the game you enjoy?

You assume I remember it :) I enjoyed the simplicity of the game mostly. This is basically a loot and exploration game. The story is barely there and quests are generally either fetch or kill critter types. What was nice about it is that there is a ton of stuff to find and the game flows quickly because it wasn't bogged down with feature creep.

If you search on legends and dawn you'll find a ton of my posts from when I was playing it. I know I have a crappy memory so I try to jot down what I liked about a game somewhere on this site.

If you search on legends and dawn you'll find a ton of my posts from when I was playing it.

Thanks I'll definitely check out your posts over there!

not over there, over here :) That site may be long gone in 10 years when I want to replay this again. I should look at this after Lords of Xulima. See what's been fixed.

not over there, over here :) That site may be long gone in 10 years when I want to replay this again. I should look at this after Lords of Xulima. See what's been fixed.

Oops... will do (and have actually) it here!

Got it, went to work with that "horror" t-shirt, everyone stood out of my way.
:evilgrin:

Back
Top Bottom