Dragon Age 2 - Legacy Demo and Live Chat Friday

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Chris Priestly has posted about a live demo and chat for Dragon Age 2: Legacy on Friday - the actual link is yet to come..
After announcing Dragon Age II's next DLC Legacy last week, we have had lots of requests from fans wanting more detail on what they can expect when they play Legacy. Well, we've heard your requests, so we're going to have a live demonstration of Legacy followed by a develeoper chat with Senior Producer Fernando Melo coming this friday July 15.
The demo and chat will start at 1:30 pm MDT (that is 1:30 BioWare time. If you are on the East Coast it would start at 3:30 pm and if you are on the West Coast it would start at 12:30 pm. If you live in England it would be 8:30 pm. You can use a time converter to get the local time for where you live).
The demo will show an area of Legacy that hasn't been shown before (more new areas, huzzah!) and will be followed with a live Q&A with Fernando where he answers your Legacy questions.
We do not have the channel set up yet, so I do not have a link yet. When we have the channel se tup, I'll add the link here.
Hope to have you tune in, watch the demo and ask Fernando your questions on Dragon Age II Legacy! smilie
More information.

I know I'm excited and ....oh, wait wrong thread, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom