The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

What is the play for today then? Finishing up the level 6 quests we haven't done yet.

I think doing the Delera chain would be great since it would give Toff's fighter + some other first lifer's their Voice of the master. We are at the level where we could actually run all 4 quests and be done with it. I guess it depends a bit on how much time Azraelck has for playing. We need about 2 hours to complete all 4 Delera quests. Put the zergers like Leywind and I in the same group as Azraelck's bard and that group can finish faster. :) Then the flower sniffers can spend as much time as they like.

Last edited:
Toff, you might consider doing the Necro 1 chain (and later Necro 2 +3) on your fighter to upgrade the Silver flame trinket into a necklace. My level 8 cleric can help you out on Saturday or Sunday. Maybe some others can too?

Another option is that you setup (or join) a pug to finish off the Necro 1 chain. It's a level 5 quest series so you should be able to join an elite run with bravery bonus since you're only level 7. The guild group decided to bypass the Necro 1 chain on the lowbies since we're a bit tired of the chain, but it would be new for you. The silver flame trinket is definitely worth having. At tier 3 you have deathblock and it can absorb 10 death attacks from e. g. beholders.

Necropolis can be accessed from the north center of house Phiarlan. When you enter the Necropolis you can pickup the quests nearby and speak with the silver flame trinket giver (Jakob Izakanos). Make sure you do NOT speak to the emerald claw trinket giver (Pok Tranh). The reason is that you have to choose between either of this. If you get the emerald claw trinket then you lose the silver flame trinket if you already picked that up. Several of us have made the mistake speaking to the emerald claw giver and lost our silver flame item, even the upgraded one.

umm.. sorry bailing tonight. Just post what you do please. I'll catch up at some point. Have fun

I can't run Deleras with y'all since I took 9. I'll screw up the BB for everyone. That's fine though. The plan was for y'all to knock out all the lvl6 house quests that we didn't run to get Az to lvl9 and possibly get toff closer to the group. Then everyone takes 9 and we run Sentinels (to finish the saga), Deleras, and probably Sorrowdusk.

Toff, If you're going to be late we can easily run our epics; the benefit of having played for years, we have toons at many levels.

I could get in on the obligatory DA run with Shadohe.

I think we can run quests without absolutely getting bravery bonus every time we run. E. g. we have some first lifers who live at the wall. Some of us are quite a bit into level 9 already.

Besides. The first part is level 5 (level 7 elite). So none of us will get bravery bonus there. 2 parts are level 7 (9 elite) and the final is level 8 (10 elite). It's only the
Return to Delera's tomb that is level 6 (level 8 elite) that we will lose bravery bonus on. I believe that is not the real quest even. Just the move back and forth to advance to the final quest (thrall of the necromancer).

So Dte's Bard can definitely run Delera with us.

Oh, Toff, if you now have Skype, we will need your skype name etc to add you to our lists.

I'm not gonna be able to make it today. Sorry for the last minute notification but something came up.

My Internet connection is giving me fits and I give up on it tonight.

Apparently I used up all my cellphone tethering allotment. I think it was because I was browsing youtube on the phone while having the laptop tethered at the same time and it counted phone data the same as tether data. An MMO uses very little data to play it.

I won't be able to get back on now until 10/6 so see you in game at some time after that.

I have a problem with MMOs in that they are incredibly addictive for me. I use the cellphone instead of a normal internet connection to keep me in check now. It works but sometimes things like this happens. Oh well.

Maybe we can do the Sschindylryn chain (only 4 quest in total)? Those are level 22 at normal.

An alternative can be to run VON 1-4 epic hard with VON 5-6 later.

My suggestion is the Sschindylryn chain as well, with the group hitting VoN3 to help catch up some of the stragglers XP-wise after I'm gone. Or y'all can push on and do the Demonweb explorers, and I can catch that up Saturday after work or whenever.

Works for me. Eveningstar2, aka Lotsa Houses aka Schindl-whatever and then we'll see where we're at. I might not run too terribly long since my parents are visiting this weekend.

Wouldn't say no to a quick DA before we get rolling. It's boring as crap but the ROI is tough to beat. I've got Shadohe within 10k of capping out her Flowerchild ED. I might be able to get in game a little earlier this week and maybe accomplish that before the actual session starts. We'll see.

That'll work. Might make it tight to get through all the quests before I have to bail, but what will be will be.

Mirys pulled into L25 last week building a couple TF weapons, so I think most of us qualify at this point. I know Corwin was behind, and I think JM. Reywind, Peter, and the Savage Dragon were both 25 IIRC. Not sure about you or CM. So whats the plan there? Hold 24 until we're done with the original E-Star quests?

We strong-armed Corwin into buying the Thunderholme pack, & took him through the explorer area, where he racked up a nice amount of XP. I believe he is now nearly caught up (I think he said within 10K of level 25, but he can correct me if I'm wrong on that). ;)

Back
Top Bottom