Original Sin EE - Gameplay Footage @ GC 2015

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Eurogamer provides a 25 minutes gameplay video of Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition:

In an exclusive 25 minute gameplay demo for Eurogamer, Larian Studios Creative Director Swen Vinke and friend walk through a coop mission Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition on the PS4. Check out all the new changes in great detail including the new split screen coop mode. It would be a sin to miss it!
More information.

Does anyone know if they made managing your stuff in inventory better? The game is great don't get me wrong, but dealing with items in inventory got a little overwhelming at times.

Look here:
The inventory system also features a streamlined interface, though Larian Studios noted it's a work in progress. I was able to cycle through the different characters and their respective menus with the L1/L2 and R1/R2 buttons. It's not quite as elegant as some of the other control scheme solutions in the game, but it gets the job done and makes it possible to sort through an inventory with a controller. I have to imagine not many PC RPGs can make such a transition seem relatively painless. Also noteworthy is a special loot option in which players hold down the X button to highlight objects to interact with in a set radius. It's similar to the ALT key in the original PC version, and it works wonders.

Back
Top Bottom