Witcher 3 - Official Gameplay Trailer

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
CD Project Red have released the official gameplay trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, so enjoy!

More information.

This is absolutely stunning. Having read the books and knowing some characters and situations, this trailer has made me more excited than ever. Really great, i am truly impressed.

The game is going to have lots of sales just for the look going by some other-gaming-forum comments I've seen today.

Also, that unicorn should have stayed broken. Dammit Yen.

Looking good, despite some rough edges.

I thought the infomercial-style narration in the trailer was a bit weird, though. "Now featuring war crimes AND racism!" :biggrin:

I still refuse to watch it unless someone who did confirms it's not Playstation1, 2 and 3 footage again.

And if racism and war crimes are in it, I just want to see what gamespot reviewer who gave 1/10 to Raven's Cry because of such themes will say in this case.

This looks stunning visually and it seems they improved on some of the parts of the previous games.

I have to get this... as soon as I have a new computer. (Which may take another 6 months.) In the meantime I will continue to read the books (at least those that were released in English).

It has reached the kind of hype level that sometimes works against a game. If it's not, essentially, the best open world RPG ever - it will cost dearly.

Yea, that narration was bizarre. Why did they pick that woman's voice, so dull and lacking emotion. She might have been reading the phone book.

But anyway, yup, awesome trailer besides that.

And I agree it is funny they are pimping war crimes and racism, oh boy, all the social justice warriors will be outraged! Maybe they will organize a boycott because of the racism themes, even if it involves fantasy elves...:lol:

Yea, that narration was bizarre. Why did they pick that woman's voice, so dull and lacking emotion. She might have been reading the phone book.

But anyway, yup, awesome trailer besides that.

And I agree it is funny they are pimping war crimes and racism, oh boy, all the social justice warriors will be outraged! Maybe they will organize a boycott because of the racism themes, even if it involves fantasy elves…:lol:

True, I didn't care for the narration either.

Based on the interface, it looks like the Xbox One version - though it could easily be a PC using an Xbox controller as well.

I'm very curious about what kind of review scores this one will get…

The Witcher 2 is 88 on Metacritic and this game build on it, so I don't really expect anything below it that much...unless it's a buggy mess and that delay was for nothing.

One of the best things I liked about the trailer was the swimming under water, that looked really good, the detail of the sea and so on. So many games don't put underwater swimming in them, they just disregard swimming entirely, or if it is in the game at all, you can only swim on top of the water. So it is great to see a rpg return that dimension to the game. It is funny, because one of the best games to depict underwater and the ocean in general in terms of waves and how it looked and so on was Far Cry, a shooter. I don't get why most rpgs don't try for that, but this game looks like it does put some good attention to it.

Epic trailer.

The question remains: will the combat be good or the same button mashing from Witcher 2?

I know there are a few of us that have refused to watch anything on this game. I was one of them but broke down and just watched that Trailer.

Stunning!!!! If it is have as good as that hype and that trailer other gaming company have a lot of catching up in their next releases.

Epic trailer.

The question remains: will the combat be good or the same button mashing from Witcher 2?

You died mashing buttons in TW2 :)

I liked combat quite a bit, though it was a bit too imprecise and frantic at times.

Need to finish Witcher 2. Probably doesnt matter if you finished the earlier games but I like playing games in order.

Back
Top Bottom