Patches for version 1.3

DoddTheSlayer

Watchdog
There are some errors in the new version. Especialy for the expert 1.3 so i have made a patch for each with the expert 1.3 patch bein much bigger.

For a full list of the fixes checkout the readme file. here are the links.

Normal Version 1.4 http://www.mediafire.com/?u19shhymcoy
Expert Version 1.4 http://www.mediafire.com/?dvejtxo8cjj

Note that these are just patches that can only be applied to version 1.3 which will take you up to version 1.4.
Primarily for a newly installed version 1.3 so if you apply it to a saved game be aware that some changes won't be applied depending on how far you have gone into the game.

Thanks to DeepO for bringing just about all of the bugs to my attention.

Last edited:
Sorry, but which game do you mean ?

I assume it's for his Wiz 8 mod!!

The links above have been changed due to a missing TGA file that had to be added that was causing a crash in the 3 rune locations. Quite possibly the normal version is ok, but the Expert version definately is not.
I changed both just to be sure.

If you already started a game with the other patches applied then don't worry. You will not have to start over again even if you had allready been to those locations and got the crash.
Once the missing tga file is added you can enter those locations. This is something i know from lots of testing.

The game is Wizardry 8 and there are a couple of other threads in this forum relating to my mod for it. (DoddTheSlayer versions 1.2 and 1.3)

Last edited:
Final bugs cleared up now with new links at the top of this thread again. As before it was just missing tga files and so you will not need to start over, but you will need to download the patch again if you are experiencing crashes in either the Northern Wilderness or Mountain Wilderness after applying the patch from the previous links.

Back
Top Bottom