Mass Effect 3 - Interviews and Gameplay Videos @ GT TV

aries100

SasqWatch
GameTrailers has been to Bioware Studios to get inteviews with Casey Hudson and Lead Writer Mac Walters and ME video footage. During the latest GT TV episode Casey talks about how multiplayer will function, also he talks about the role that the Illusive Man will play this time around, as well as a bit about the storyline in the third part of the series. Mac discusses how we'll be using Prothean technology to take down the Reapersthe as well as the importance of Mars. The video footage also gets us the first look at Mars. This part starts at about 10.00 and last very few second in the GT TV episode. Caroline Livingstone then talks about the squad and the characters in ME3 around the 10.25 mark. Around the 15 minute mark, Casey Hudson talks about multiplayer - you can play as an Asari or a Krogan in multiplayer mode.
More information.

I haven't waited for Mass Effect 3 until now. Somehow I managed to stay focused on other things. I was even happy when it was pushed back 6 months, because that made me hope it wouldn't be a disaster like Dragon Age 2 with all its copied maps.

But now I've replayed Mass Effect 2 and my save game is ready for import... :)

Still haven't played ME1.

ME1 came out and I thought, I'll wait for the patches & DLC.

They were released and by that time ME2 was coming, so I thought I'll wait for ME2 so I can play them in sequence.

Then I decided to wait for the ME2 patches & DLC.

Now ME3 is imminent so I'm thinking I'll wait for ME3 so I can play them in sequence.

But then there will be ME3 patches...and DLC...and then ME4...

Will I ever start the series?

Now ME3 is imminent so I'm thinking I'll wait for ME3 so I can play them in sequence.

But then there will be ME3 patches…and DLC…and then ME4…

Will I ever start the series?

I did the exact same thing. :)

It's been a planned trilogy from the beginning though, so I don't think we need to worry about a ME4. I wouldn't be surprised if there are more games made in that setting, but they won't be a direct sequel to ME3.

I did the exact same thing. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if there are more games made in that setting, but they won't be a direct sequel to ME3.

They sure won't. They are planning it now. It will be about some random guy that has nothing to do with the series and his struggles to become champion of some city.

Sounds epic really.

Back
Top Bottom