Gothic 3 2 questions again.

Anzelm

Traveler
Hello everyone :)

Well I did use the search options, but still couldn't find any answers, so I'm making a new thread...although I can imagine they have been already answered many times before.

So number1:

After doing a quite long series of quests, Ingvar ( The blacksmith at the Hammer Clan ) agreed to teach me how to forge weapons from pure magic ore... ok, now that's great and everything, but the thing that bothers me is that I can't seem to find any pure ore weapon schematics? So as you can guess the question is: Where the hell am I suppose to get them?

And number 2:

I've gathered about 100 ore pieces and cleared the mine at the Hammer Clan. The thing is that I very often hear about pure ore bars from various NPC's and I also have 3 of those in my inventory. I was sure that I would be able to forge ore bars in that overgrown firplace at the bottom of the mine, but that doesn't seem to be the case. So could anyone please tell me where can I make those?

I would be very, very greatful for any answers you might come up with, thanks :)

congrats on completing the smelter quest. yes ingvar gives you the only reward of a pure magic ore blank (not to be confused with magic ore blanks) when he teaches you ,which i thought was the only one in the game 'til someone else found 2 which makes it ridiculously a random drop. the pure magic ore recipes are not 'random' per se as they are rewards you get when you have found most of the special locked chests that have no heading above them and can be opened with only the begining lockpicking skill. you can open these chests in any order but you will need to find them all to get all the unique magic weapons, jewelry, and 3 pure magic ore recipes in the game. (more of this is explainined in this thread-http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=684)
happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom