Consortium - Free this weekend only

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Just go to the steam page and install it if you want the game - this weekend only. Then it will be yours for good.

Bob-iDGi [developer] 2 hours ago
If you added it to your library it this weekend, the game is yours permanently. It will not vanish from your library, and you do not need to pay a cent for it.
More information.

All I hear about the game is that it is pretty good. Bit rough around the edges, but still pretty good. I have it in my library for ages now and always mean to play it... Some day...

Yeah, nice one Silver! Thanks!

Can anyone tell me if this game ends on a cliffhanger ?
Something like: 'To be continued... If you don't play episode 2 then you'll never how it ends!'

Can anyone tell me if this game ends on a cliffhanger ?
Something like: 'To be continued… If you don't play episode 2 then you'll never how it ends!'

Yes, it does.

Thanks for this added it to my library...I guess they are trying to get people interested in a sequel?

Thanks for this added it to my library…I guess they are trying to get people interested in a sequel?

Yup, they are starting a kickstarter soon for it (January 18th to be precise, aka tomorrow).

Consortium was announced as a trilogy might I add.

Thanks, Silver!

Nice move. :)

Thanks for this added it to my library…I guess they are trying to get people interested in a sequel?

idd, I find it quite a good game, but it launched horribly (not quite batman horrible but almost as bad ;)) and as result didn't get the respons it (i find) merits. They worked quite hard to rectify and it's a good (multiple) experience(s)

I have it in my library already, but yeah, I have yet to give it a spin. I've been meaning to though, and it's high up in my backlog.

The KS for the next one starts in 2h. I'll probably back if the pitch is decent. :)

The Kickstarter for the 2nd Consortium game has launched:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/idgi/consortium-the-tower

Although the 1st game was IMO too short, I did enjoyed it and I highly appreciate what the developers are trying to do in terms of Choices & Consequences.

I like the concept of an Adventure/RPG hybrid where "role playing" is determined via actions and decisions with meaningful consequences and "measurable" outcomes. This one seems to be more ambitious and I do like what I see so I will back this one as well.

I liked the first episode, though it ends up being very short. If the sequel has the same structure I hope it will be much bigger. This game has a lot of potential, it's of those kickstarter games that really deserves to get funded so they can deliver it the best way possible. And it looks they are able to do it right.

From the FAQ section of the KS:

Will The Tower be longer than Consortium?

One of the most common complaints leveled against Consortium was that it had a fairly short average playtime. So the answer to this question is a giant, resounding yes! We are aiming for at least double the average playtime when compared to Consortium. With a much larger-scale environment to play with and more involved story beats, we want to make sure that everyone walks away from each and every playthrough feeling completely satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom