Merry Christmass &Happy New Year

Sammy the great tiger has been busy :) It's definatly looking festive here.

hehe yes! i couldn't have imaginated that my avatar could get a Christmas hat :D

Ah! Properly festooned and raring to go! Thanks, Sammy!

Happy New Year 2008 !!! Woohoo !!!

Still over an hour to go here... counting down...

Several hours here still but as I most likely will be unavailable to post at the time,

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!:w00t::party2::love::highfive::party:

And please all stay safe so we see you here tomorrow as well.

Happy Nude Rear everyone!

Glædelig Jul & Godt Nytår til alle

translates to Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

It's been 2008 for almost 1½ hour here in Denmark, and I just finished the demo of Hard to be a god (the German one). The text was in German but the voices were in English for some reason. It could turn out to be a good game, despite that it crashed my system 5-6 times or so. I alos just finished a very adventure game demo in German, called Sinking Island --- so it's all good to be a very happy new year...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone; it's mid-morning here so hopefully it's nearly 2008 all over the world by now!!

Happy New Year :).

Happy New Year guys. Anyone have New Years resolutions they want to share with us?

Mine is once again to stop smoking but I always make that resolution for the past eight years.

I can never understand why people would deliberately choose to stick rolled up burning leaves in their mouth!!

My usual resolution is to be nicer to Cm in the forums, but it only lasts a day or two!! :biggrin:

smoking is so 80's, dude.
Lately the only people I really see doing it anymore are highschool girls trying to look cool!

Hey, I grew up in the 80's :) and if you wanted to be with the "cool" kids you had to smoke. It's one of my last mistakes as a kid that I'm trying to undo. I've said that for years but if my mom can quite after smoking for 20 years, I sure can too.

You should watch someone die of lung cancer. It's not very pretty. That might help you with that smoking problem.

Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot...

and remember

:clap::jester::end::party2::boogie:

this reminds me..a few years ago Dick Clark had a heart attack. Imagine that. Its such a tragedy..a guy at his age...

Back
Top Bottom