Return of the Daily Smile

How does Moses make beer? Hebrews it.

That was two thirds of a pun, PU !!!!! :)

Frog parking only. All others get toad.

I know what pun is, and I realized that "PU" is 2/3 of "PUN". But I don't get the joke. :(

pibbur who could say 2/3 of a dog is do, but why would he?

1600. Yay!

PU is an expression one uses when in the near vicinity of a VERY foul odour!! :) If you get my drift!!

PU is an expression one uses when in the near vicinity of a VERY foul odour!! :) If you get my drift!!

I see. Not only is Down Under plagued by cricket, Minogue sisters and every homicidal animal you can think of; there are also (lethally?) foul odours. Probably from all those barbecues. :)

pibbur who wonders 1) how the odours Down Under compares to the swedish favourite "Surstrømming", 2) if GG brought a box or two with her and 3) if she got away with it through border control. And who wonders if border control will let him in when he decides to go there in a few years time..

Last edited:
No piibbur that would be treated as a biological weapon!!
That's what I feared. I suppose I could shave and cut my hair and not always wear black. And remove the UKOG badge from my backpack.But all that just for going to Oz? Hmmm.

Pibbur whose greatest fear is that he won't be allowed back again, to Norway.

No Pibbur, your greatest fear should be that once you have visited Oz you would never want to return to Norway!! :)

No Pibbur, your greatest fear should be that once you have visited Oz you would never want to return to Norway!! :)

Now you've really got me scared.

pibbur who fears 1) that saying things like "crikey" becomes natural to him, 2) that he will understand cricket, but most of all 3) that he will be called "Bruce"

Lol, I remember watching that when it first came out, I think it was a featured vid on Youtube at one point.

So this retired man....

So this retired man that had just lost his wife decided to get a job at Walmart as a greeter to fill his lonely days.

On his first day on the job a very grumpy not so good looking woman came into the store with her two children.

He greets her with a "Hello, how are you today?"

She replies "None of your dam business."

He then ask her "Do you need a shopping cart today mama?"

She replies "Can you just leave me alone, Jerk!"

One last try the man ask her "Would like a flier with the sale items in the store this week?"

She now says to him "What is your problem are you stupid or something."

He replies with a smile on his face "I hope you and your twins have a nice day!"

Her "What do you mean twins? are you that dumb? Can't you see she is 12 and my son is only 7?

Him "Well mama I never thought anyone would have sex with you twice so I just thought they must be twins."

Last edited:
I need to dedicate the following to both CM and Pibbur!! :)

And God Looked Down...
Most seniors never get enough exercise. In His wisdom God decreed that seniors become forgetful so they would have to search for their glasses, keys and other things thus doing more walking. And God looked down and saw that it was good.
Then God saw there was another need. In His wisdom He made seniors lose coordination so they would drop things requiring them to bend, reach & stretch.
And God looked down and saw that it was good.
Then God considered the function of bladders and decided seniors would have additional calls of nature requiring more trips to the bathroom, thus providing more exercise. God looked down and saw that it was good.
So if you find as you age, you are getting up and down more, remember its God ' s will. It is all in your best interest even though you mutter under your breath.
Nine Important Facts To Remember As We Grow Older
#9 Death is the number 1 killer in the world.
#8 Life is sexually transmitted.

#7 Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

#6 Men have 2 motivations: hunger and hanky panky, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.

#5 Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

#4 Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.

#3 All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

#2 In the 60s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.

#1 Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today might burn your butt tomorrow .

Keep smiling…

attachment.php

Attachments

• Smile01.jpg
    Smile01.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Smile02.jpg
    Smile02.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Poster-MIDAFTERNOON NAPS.jpg
    Poster-MIDAFTERNOON NAPS.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 38