Sword Coast Legends - New Update Posted

I came here to read about how terrible everything associated with this game is, and I was not disappointed!;)
I am still hoping the game will turn out OK. It is just I have higher expectations from a D&D game then something like DAO.

I would be such a great PR guy…
Q: Is combat in your game twitch based?
A: Well, we are focusing on making combat as entertaining as possible, so the player has something to do always.

Q: Is your game single character or party based?
A: Our goal is to provide the player with plenty of choices in and out of combat, so in that aspect you won't be disappointed.

Q: How long will the game take to play?
A: As long as it takes so it provides a full game experience, but not so long that you get bored.

Q: Can you tell us something about the story?
A: Without spoiling things too much, I can tell you that there will be a conflict, with plenty of side stories, and an epic ending.

That's it for now folks, I hope I answered all your doubts about our game!

lmao thats spot on.

Reminds me of reading Dark Souls™ II fluff like

Our main intent for Dark Souls II was to enhance the experience to better express the underlining concepts more directly to the players, and to cut away a lot of the tediousness that was included in Dark Souls that did not have to do with the communication of these concepts.

Europe should steer clear of games stick to what its good at... Ethnic cleanings, genocide and fascism.

;)

Kidding. I love Europe and have been to several EU countries and am going back again in the Fall. Been to England, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Italy, Greece Belgium, the Netherlands and Turkey.

This game will probably be good after a few years have passed and player made modules come out. I also expect it to DLC crazy. I expect that I will ignore it on release and look at it after a year or so.

This game will probably be good after a few years have passed and player made modules come out. I also expect it to DLC crazy. I expect that I will ignore it on release and look at it after a year or so.

Yea, unless the combat and character system it really awesome I guess I will rather still play Pillars and wait for TToN and get this game in a diamond package a bit later.

Back
Top Bottom