Gothic 3 Hatlod's Hammer?

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.
Hatlod is a boat builder in Silden.

He have lost his saw and hammer, saw to a Lizard, hammer to a Lurker.

I found the Lizard right away, but I have not left a stone in Silden unturned, and followed the riverbed / shore all away around, I still I cannot see any special lurkers. :\

It's a black lurker located just south of town, not too far from where you kill all the strange lurkers. Basically, that entire side of the lake is filled with lurkers, but he should be easy to locate - he's near two chests with a couple of other lurkers.

Ok. I must have killed it already. I killed all "Strange Lurkers" and everything in that area, including the goblin shaman nearby, but I never saw a lurker different from the other "strange lurkers". I might have to find the marvin code for it then.

Great, I was able to spawn the lurker but it couldnt be looted, and I do not have the code for the hammer. If someone know about it, let me know.

If he's fallen through the world you could get to him with a goto command. Well, before you spawned a new one that is, because now a goto will only bring you to the new corpse. I'm not sure whether goto works with creatures at all though.

For reference... if you already killed the lurker it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

Use the marvin command and type:
goto Silden_Lurker_02

hmmz well ..... its more like starving marvin :p

if u take the game and play with relaxing thoughs :) then it all turns out :p forget those silly gay cheat codes :p lol :p

the quest is quite simple :p hatlod´s hammer is just to the south of hatlod ....
the black lurker with the white lurker and some chests around.... kill them
and u get the hammer now go to hatlod look across the bay to the west and swim across kill the lizards and claim the saw :p

quest finish :p lol :p save the cheats for the dummies :p
GREAT GAME BY THE WAYS :=) Beats oblivion by a long shot !

hmmmz but btw :) i cant seem to find that dude to help hatlod make the ship perfect :p :) anyone ?

all the way down in varant, there is a guy in lago, who sends you all the way up to nordmar...a long fun quest...with no reputation bonus though.

Back
Top Bottom