Icewind Dale: EE - On Sale

Only advantage of Steam is bigger choice of games on sales and trading cards that you can sell for steam credit and get some money back.

Only advantage of Steam is bigger choice of games on sales and trading cards that you can sell for steam credit and get some money back.

How much money can you make from those trading cards? I have only seen the one I had sell for like £0.03 - 0.05. So not even worth pressing the sell button!

How much money can you make from those trading cards? I have only seen the one I had sell for like £0.03 - 0.05. So not even worth pressing the sell button!

Agreed. The most I got out of it was like €0.5 or something, after selling 10 of them. Not worth the hassle.

I have about 2E now on my Steam account from selling cards for about 4-5 games.
Any cent is worth pushing a few buttons.

Last edited:
Quite a few bundle games cost less than the cards you can make of them.

Then again, it's a game with pennies, so it doesn't really matter that much.

Saw it in a shop a few days ago, if I remember this correctly.

You can trade your cards to card collectors for various games. I've picked up games from bundles and other good games simply by trading some cards to a nice member in exchange for the game I wanted.

Due to finishing Pillars of Eternity recently, wanting more IE type experiences and seeing this was so cheap, against my better instincts I decided to pick it up and take a look, remembering that reviews had mentioned some expanded, originally cut quest content.

Well, I'm about 14 hours in and have reached Dragon's Eye level 2 and like BG:EE, can't say that I'm particularly impressed with the changes that I've seen so far. I don't use the zoom tool at all, the interface is decidedly uglier (item descriptions/font change is especially quite unwelcome) but on the whole it is unmistakably Icewind Dale, a game which atmospherically I've always enjoyed.

I was just wondering if anyone knew exactly what the nature of the cut content was? There are apparently six quests expanded upon, but I've yet to really experience anything that "feels" new.

I liked the zoom feature in the Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition versions. Sometimes I would play fully zoomed in for awhile and it was nice. =)

Back
Top Bottom