Here we go again, more lies about me on the codex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want to ask the moderators of this place if they have enough time to lose to check that I'm have a residential IP from a corner of the world that is situated in Europe?
You mean the proxy in Switzerland that you're currently using? You know, that one you only ever used on the Codex and then said you'd never used?

attachment.php

Then of course there's FretRider on Page 1 of this thread (image):

Bryce, I'm the guy who once posed as you years ago to troll them. I also pretended to be chefe, wyrmlord and others. It was just trolling but I guess they clinged to the "crazy bryce" id because of either idiocy or some grudge they hold against you.

I had an active account there I was barely using and I posted in the thread trying to clear things up and outing myself. Didn't work and they banned the account as expected, which is just fine. I have no interest in that place.

I do wonder how many people they have banned over the years thinking it was an alt of this crazy mythical bryce persona they have created. They speak of "hundreds", fact is I only had 20 or so alts registered there ever and none whatsoever since late 2012(except off course for the "magic user" account which just got banned, and I never used it to troll).

It is pretty insane.

And Magic User on the Codex, who "outed himself" (image)...

Magic User said:
Yes, crazy bryce and his hundreds of alts. He made fun of me because I live with my folks and once took that picture with a peculiarly stained mensa shirt. He is so evil.

Keep living in your fantasy world, ovenload. Fact is this guy isn't me and whoever you have banned last year wasn't either. I had this active account the whole time, if I felt like raining in your shithole pay to post overmoderated website I would have done so.

…. outed himself as Bryce, that is.

For those who can't keep up:
- FretRider is responding to Bryce in this thread, admitting he was Magic User on the Codex.
- Magic User on the Codex admitted he was Bryce.

Yes, the one person has registered multiple accounts and is talking to himself. Pretending he's different people.

On the internet.

All because he got banned for being an idiot on rpgcodex.net

And for those who are keeping record, this is actually about the third time Bryce has lost track of his various accounts and outed himself, whilst proclaiming to be entirely different people.

Attachments

• DorkUnder.png
    DorkUnder.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 137
  • FretRiderIsMagicUser.png
    FretRiderIsMagicUser.png
    28 KB · Views: 71
  • MagicUserIsBryce.png
    MagicUserIsBryce.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 76
And Magic User on the Codex, who "outed himself" (image)…

"Outed himself" how? You do realize I was making fun of the retarded idea that I am Bryce and that he/me/whoever has been serially registering "hundreds of alts" every year and putting mad stress on you, right?

Yes, the one person has registered multiple accounts and is talking to himself. Pretending he's different people.

I pretty much give up this point if you really believe this. I try to suspend my belief in general stupidity, but then again you once believed me when I told you I was a capeverdean vigilante beating up tranny drugdealers in the streets of Brazil.

Now it is this strange mix of mental retardation and paranoia where you actually believe for some reason that me, hhr, bryce, and this swiss guy who I have no knowledge about are all the same person registering alts on the watch and arguing with himself.

:go figure:

There might just be a little bryce in everybody

The old saying is true:

mS0KMP0.jpg

and I know only two trolls who are really entertaining:

dJD47ZU.jpg

Do you know Bryce?
Who? - speak louder.

You mean the proxy in Switzerland that you're currently using? You know, that one you only ever used on the Codex and then said you'd never used?

attachment.php

Allright, fair enough I registered 4 accounts in this small time span to keep posting in the Thread you made about you thinking me being supposedly Bryce.

That would not have happened had you not banned every single one of them each time. It's not like I pretended to be a different person with all these.

And I hardly spammed anything. There wasn't more than half a dozen posts in the queue of me posting in Site feeback and maybe trying to get my question passed in the Numera thread. I don't remember exactly.
I did warn you too that ''If I ban him I go away'' was my last account (or was it DumbfuckDarkunderlord) so banning me was just frankly retarded (My goal was that you would not enter full paranoia mode).

About my IP, it's not a proxy. I don't know why you think it's one. I don't think it figures in any list at all.

I could always post an original picture from the surrounding place. I live right next to a big geographic landmark so it'll be easy to confirm that it's indeed Switzerland.
Inb4 accusations of google image. I'll slip a little piece of paper with a clue that it's me.

But then, I'm not sure if I wanna tell which city I am. I don't like posting my personal information on the internet.

Yeah you're insane if you think it's all the same poster. I don't think it's even humanely possible to carry that for so many years without being send in the Asylum in the first place for batshit insanity. I'm my own self and I speak french, not Spanish, Portugese or English as a first language.

Yeah, you got four people living on different continents and speaking different native languages who can easily prove not being the same person.

Tards gonna tard though.

My 13 year old is just getting into RPG games and I promised him this gaming computer I am on when I order my new one this Christmas, just in time for the Witcher 3.

I was thinking about telling him to come here to check out new games coming out. What people thought of them etc. Now I am thinking maybe not if this is the way grown men talk to and about each other.

attachment.php

Then of course there's FretRider on Page 1 of this thread (image):

And Magic User on the Codex, who "outed himself" (image)…

For those who can't keep up:
- FretRider is responding to Bryce in this thread, admitting he was Magic User on the Codex.
- Magic User on the Codex admitted he was Bryce.

On the internet.

All because he got banned for being an idiot on rpgcodex.net

And for those who are keeping record, this is actually about the third time Bryce has lost track of his various accounts and outed himself, whilst proclaiming to be entirely different people.

He posted from the same IP no one else posted from, so obviously he is a poster who has not posted on the site in years and never used that IP.

90% of proxies are private proxies internal to an ISP. They can't be used by anyone else, and the user has no idea they are using one. To determine it's a public proxy is not hard, just go to google and start from there.

If it is a public proxy, you can easily prove it by logging into it yourself then posting to this thread. You should also be able to do the same with HHR and FretRider and myself. It should only take about 5 minutes each. Go ahead and do it if you can, this will prove your case once and for all. I will be waiting with bated breath.

Welcome to internets 101 you now owe me 3 jewgolds. If you really work in IT, this is now the time to kill yourself out of shame at your base incompetence.

Is anyone really this stupid? You've got the IP addresses. You can do it right in your browser if these are public proxies like you claim.

Here I thought you had it in for me all this time for some unknown reason. Nope! you're just a motherfucking idiot.

Now I am logged in as another IP address I got from a proxy list. Whee.

Now you go ahead and do the same. Oh, you can't? Looks like you don't understand very well how this whole internet thing works, do you?

Now I am back to normal.

If it's a paid proxy you won't be able to tell it's a proxy, and it implies there's some guy who is willing to pay 20 bucks a month to post on your shitty website which I doubt is the case even for Trash or other severe internet addicts. And this mythical guy would have to be paying to do it from not one but three different sites (or even more).

If it's a public proxy you should be able to log into it and prove me wrong in just a couple minutes. I don't think that will happen though because it's pretty clear you just don't have any idea how the internet works.

If it's a private proxy it's just internal to the ISP or even country. No big surprise to me if everyone in switzerland goes through a proxy like this, or everyone in that particular ISP.

Of course you could be lying too, but now I am trending towards severe idiocy combined with paranoia.

Well, that's 777 posts. Fitting to make THIS my last post here instead.

Bryce, even if DU went and did everything you asked him to do, and absolutely confirmed without a doubt that you're not using a proxy IP and that you're not even all these people who you appear to be, it still wouldn't change the one thing that is more pertinent to this entire episode:

That you're still fucking crazy.

Finally...

This thread:

ryrc7P6.jpg

Are they all gone now?

vmm25bm.gif

hopefully…

Bryce, even if DU went and did everything you asked him to do, and absolutely confirmed without a doubt that you're not using a proxy IP and that you're not even all these people who you appear to be, it still wouldn't change the one thing that is more pertinent to this entire episode:

That you're still fucking crazy.
Yes, this is the one thing Bryce always failed to grasp. I don't care what his IP address is. I only care what he posts like. It's why a large number of his alts have been left alone.

He acts like a shitposter though, he gets banned. It really is that simple. Sadly his Alzheimers is too far progressed for him to get beyond the "everything's a personal vendetta" stage of thinking (at which point he usually throws in Trash for some reason?).

Plus it's really funny that four allegedly different people can all come up with the exact same insult independently of each other… get themselves banned, and then all managed to find the same thread on an entirely different website where they all post within the same short time-frame.

But hey, let's keep talking about proxies.

90% of proxies are private proxies internal to an ISP. They can't be used by anyone else, and the user has no idea they are using one. To determine it's a public proxy is not hard, just go to google and start from there.
Personally, I prefer to use known proxy black lists.

If you look you'll see that there's a small battle occurring in the tags of this thread, like a game within a game. :lol:

It's well known the Watch and the Codex are intertwined and have some sort of friendly rivalry with each other, it's even been immortalized in a video game. If you get banned on one and you want to talk about RPGs and other topics with freedom of expression, it's no it's wonder where you're going to go, it's not a conspiracy or an "eerie coincidence". I started posting here regularly weeks ago.

So far I like it a lot here. There's even one mod, Corwin, who is an ordained Bible lecturer, which was a big draw for me. The one thing I miss the most is the JRPG forum, almost no one plays these here sadly.

Last edited:
Yes, this is the one thing Bryce always failed to grasp. I don't care what his IP address is. I only care what he posts like. It's why a large number of his alts have been left alone.

That is called backpedalling. It happens when an idiot loses his line of argumentation and tries to save face.

Fact is, unless Bryce can teleport between continents or has a personal jet, this is not a case of multiple alts. You also just said you banned public proxies from registering in the codex, how did we register then? Must be quite hard finding unlisted proxies from canada, switzerland and southern brazil on a whim. Specially if it is just one guy doing it.

Fact is, unless Bryce can teleport between continents or has a personal jet, this is not a case of multiple alts.
Actually, given Bryce's claim to vast personal wealth, and his apparent strong desire to post on the Codex so much that he admits to having as many as 20+ alts, I wouldn't be surprised if he is using his personal jet to fly around the world, setting up modems and multiple accounts just so he can post.

It wouldn't be the first time he's physically moved in order to post either. I can remember when he used to move around to different internet cafes in Brazil just to get around IP bans.

You also just said you banned public proxies from registering in the codex
Didn't ban them. Just keep an eye on those that appear on black lists.

Must be quite hard finding unlisted proxies from canada, switzerland and southern brazil on a whim. Specially if it is just one guy doing it.
Sorry, I missed the thread where you guys all self-declared what countries you're from and the different languages you speak other than English. I haven't been keeping that close of a track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom