Game Informer - The Difficulty of Difficulty

Well if the article is not to anyones taste I am open to suggestions about what news you would prefer me to link to.
Don't take it personal. All news is interesting news to someone. People that don't like the article can complain to person that wrote it not one that linked it.
AS they say: "Don't kill the messenger!"

Well if the article is not to anyones taste I am open to suggestions about what news you would prefer me to link to.

I would like you to link me to a story about how Cancer is cured, world peace has been achieved, intergalactic travel has been discovered and lackblogger has been voted Miss World 2016.

Don't take it personal. All news is interesting news to someone. People that don't like the article can complain to person that wrote it not one that linked it.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm not hurt about it or anything I just would rather post things that people find genuinely interesting and not many were actually commenting on the article. At least it sparked some interesting discussion and I like reading other peoples points of view on things.

I would like you to link me to a story about how Cancer is cured, world peace has been achieved, intergalactic travel has been discovered and lackblogger has been voted Miss World 2016.

Hey man I'm pretty sure I can cure cancer but lackblogger being voted Miss World is a step too far I'm afraid. :p

Of course! I am very grateful for your work, Silver.

I have submitted a 39 paragraph review of Derpest Dungeon. I guess the site staff didn't like it because it was my own personal writing and not something already published by gaming media because it was never posted and I was never contacted regarding it. I can submit it again if anyone cares.

Edit: As for the article, it sucked, honestly. But that's not your fault, so I'm echoing the don't shoot the messenger sentiment. I don't see any point of sending complaints the author's way because it reads as having a high chance of being a paid plant.

Back
Top Bottom