Witcher 3 - Alternative Look for Ciri

I think free DLCs are a very good marketing technique for games.

And nobody can fault them, either. They are doing exactly what they said that they'd be doing after release, even though it's a lot of hot air. Extra quests, okay. But are they actively working on those quest post-release? I wonder.

As long as the keep working on patches and throw in some goodies for good measure I won't complain.

Well...I won't complain, but I'm still about to complain...I wish they were more substantial, such as added animations, or few extra skills that would add more depth to combat...that would add more to the game for everyone in the end. Hopefully, they will be something like this in the coming expansions.

My GoG galaxy downloaded 7 GB of data today for TW3 (I hadn't applied the 1.07 patch before). So I ask you: is this 1.07 patch really 7GB size ?

My GoG galaxy downloaded 7 GB of data today for TW3 (I hadn't applied the 1.07 patch before). So I ask you: is this 1.07 patch really 7GB size ?

It was 7.3 (after folder check) for me. So yep, that sounds about it, uncompressed, and from GOG at least.

Thank you for your answer, Percevan!

Jesus Christ, 7GB of data for a patch!!! Oh well, back to cleaning I guesses...

Back
Top Bottom