Salvation Prophecy

I'm assuming that by 'developed by one person' that means a lot of the work was outsourced. Otherwise, I'm significantly impressed.

I think that he mentioned somewhere that he only outsourced some of the art in the game and that's it.

I hadn't heard about this game either.
Since I saw your post I've read everything I could about the game and yeah he said he had a bunch of artists from around the globe that he contracted out.
Everything else he did himself, which is pretty impressive after checking out the videos on this.
It would be nice to see a couple of reviews on it just in case, but it sure sounds and looks really good to me.

Seems to be an awful lot in there. I worry that a single guy's talent would get spread too thin trying to do that many radically different things.

Even tho I have several games installed I couldn't resist I bought game.I only played for few hours but so far it suffers from same problem as precursors it's just too ambitious even for large team let alone for single person.So far I think ground combats are weakest part but as I sad I only played for few hours so final impression might change.Anyway I am not sorry for money because even if it fails my expectations I like supporting this kind of crazy ambitious project and hope to see some more brave ideas.

Even tho I have several games installed I couldn't resist I bought game.I only played for few hours but so far it suffers from same problem as precursors it's just too ambitious even for large team let alone for single person.So far I think ground combats are weakest part but as I sad I only played for few hours so final impression might change.Anyway I am not sorry for money because even if it fails my expectations I like supporting this kind of crazy ambitious project and hope to see some more brave ideas.

Thank you for the feedback. It might be too early to tell, but does the world revolve around the player (only responds to player actions) or it also has its own mind in terms of trade, wars, .. etc.?

Thank you for the feedback. It might be too early to tell, but does the world revolve around the player (only responds to player actions) or it also has its own mind in terms of trade, wars, .. etc.?

There is no trade.You can buy gear and ship upgrades but there is no loot to sell.No world doesn't revolve around player other races attack one another,build colonies and stations without player triggering it.Also as you gain levels new quest types become available(I recently unlocked bounty hunting).

Last edited:
There is no trade.You can buy gear and ship upgrades but there is no loot to sell.No world doesn't revolve around player other races attack one another,build colonies and stations without player triggering it.Also as you gain levels new quest types become available(I recently unlocked bounty hunting).

It sounds promising - many thanks.

One guy? Really? Blimey, that's impressive.

Back
Top Bottom