RPGWatch Feature - Expeditions: Viking Gamescom Preview

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
With the success of Expeditions Conquistador, Logic Artists decided to make a successor and listen to the feedback they have received, leading to Expeditions: Viking, taking place in the homelands of Logic Artists and in England. During Gamescom, I had the opportunity to check the game out.

Expeditions: Viking is the sequel to Expeditions: Conquistador and as the title states, this time it is about Vikings. You are a Viking who just inherited a village from your father, making you the leader of that village. It is a modest village and relatively weak in the eyes of your neighbors. In the game you have to try to elevate the status of the village and its people and make it stronger and more powerful. This is achieved by politics, violence, trading and raiding, both inside the Viking homeland and abroad.
More information.

This was one of the games I looked forward to and from what I've learned now it looks like a big step forward.

whats with that fugly map :lol:

im surprised there is a sequel since sales were very bad, but im happy since i enjoyed the first game :D

Gimme that game!
Now please.

First expeditions was so good and fresh air to the genre

Expeditions: Conquistador is a good game, it seems that Expeditions: Vikings can be even better. Thank you for the article, Myrthos!

The other way around would be a neat trick though.

Back
Top Bottom