Drakensang Drakensang: Shipping in USA (and maybe NA?)

elkston

Sentinel
Heads up guys, just got my copy of Drakensang:The Dark Eye from the UPS guy. Ordered it last week from Gamestop so it is officially shipping now.

I already sent news so hopefully this gets on the front page.

Installing now. Note: The NA version includes the high res texture pack. It asks if you want to install it during the setup. It says it requires an additional 4GB of space. Hope its worth it!

I'm going to play as a Marksman as I did in the demo. Hopefully by the end of the day I can be up to where I was when the demo ended. :)

Note: the price is $29.99, so I suppose THQ is viewing this as a "value" title.

Note: the price is $29.99, so I suppose THQ is viewing this as a "value" title.

[cynism] Ah, this distrust in European developers ... [/cynism]

And for people not reading old news comments on where to buy it!

The game is out on Gamersgate today! (For digital distribution!)

;)

Hello,

I just got a copy from EBGames. I was very lucky they had only ordered 1 copy and I arrived while they were going through their new inventory.

It's very sad when the stores you used to rely on for PC Game software care so little about supporting computer users. I've had better service at Gamebuzz but they only have stores in Montreal, Quebec.

Shaf

It's very sad when the stores you used to rely on for PC Game software care so little about supporting computer users. I've had better service at Gamebuzz but they only have stores in Montreal, Quebec.

Yes, I agree. EB games pc games selection is shrinking.

Actually for me it is improving - they had basically gotten out of the PC biz here, so having a 8' section is sweet for me!

If Fry's Electronics ever comes to your area you will never have to worry about small shelf space again. It's HUGE. Think about the size of Costco and now put all kinds of electronic equipment and computer stuff in it.

I've only run into a few that I didn't like. The one in Phoenix sucks. Inventory was horrible and the people there weren't that helpful. But go to the Las Vegas or Orange County (California) one and it is exactly the opposite. At least imo. They have a ton of games too, not just recent ones. Last trip back to America, I remember seeing one of the Forgotten World Archives on the shelf. Try to find that in an EB:)

I'm still waiting to get this one. Don't know why it's taking so long, I even special ordered it and still the store I get them from doesn't know when it will be available. I guess I should of just got it myself online, but I like to support these tiny shops. So I'll just wait and avoid this new section like the plague until I get it.

I already know there is some kind of mother rat from seeing the thread titles, but I don't want to know anything else about it until I get it. God it's hard not to peek into some of these threads.:sweatdrop:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom