DarkLight Dungeon Contest

bubbie

Watcher
www.DarkLightDungeon.com

Final Release Contest Announcement!

In the spirit of dungeon exploring, the final release will contain a special challenge. There is a puzzle which encompasses the entire dungeon. The first person to solve this puzzle will win $100. Rules will be posted before the final release.

Open BETA Starts September 20th, 2010!

DarkLight Dungeon is a role playing game set in a 3D dungeon featuring 2D turn based combat. Inspired by games such as Wizardry, Shadows of Yserbius and Demise: Rise of The Ku'tan; DarkLight Dungeon is more than just a simple "hack-n-slash" dungeon crawl. DarkLight Dungeon is full of locked doors, secret rooms and secret messages in many languages. The dungeon has many distinct areas which intertwine between each other offering a non linear fashion of game play.

Thank you for your interest,

Jesse

SSDungeon10.jpg

Hey Jesse, on your character sheet is a heading called "Battles Fleed" It should be "Battles Fled". Not a big deal, but might as well fix it before release.

Thanks,

I'm not a very good speller. :) I still need to check all the spelling.

Jesse

You could use a spellchecking program, or something similar built into your writing program. ;)

I want to give this a try but Nehrim will be eating my computer for the near future. Count me as interested though, bubbie. I'll download and test once I finish Nehrim.

Back
Top Bottom