Witcher Us censorship removing patch !!!

The Witcher

Geralt of Rivia

Traveler
Could someone confirm that this patch do actualy work, i found it while browsing torrents, i dont own the game but if this works, i will jump out and get it right away !!

I have removed the link because i have had problems on other web sites, but, i received confirmation from others that have downloaded it that it does indeed work, you can do a search for The Witcher US Censorship Fix

Google it :)

Last edited:
>found it while browsing torrents

If it's some random exe file... well, I'd rather not.

well i did buy the game today and installed it, i have installed the patch but, i am not up to the point where i can see the difference, it does remove the nudity tho, the one that created this fix have posted notes about it on piratebay.

So i only post here to let peeps know that it does take the game from M rating to 18+ as intended by the creators of the game :)

Sorry, it works awesome, i got all what was supposed to be censored, i bought the game and tried with any version, 1.0 1.1 1.1a and 1.2, it worked with all of them, i uninstalled the game and played the first 2 act, then i reinstalled the patch and started a new game with the patch on... I was barely in the prologue and already seen more and cooler finishing moves. I have uploaded it to filefront, if anyone wants the link, you can PM me.

It doesn't add anything apart from allowing you to see the "sex cards" and a little more in the blurred scene. It doesn't add the 3 missing textures for the monsters that showed a bit too much skin.

Not worth downloading.

So it's still not the same as the UK version then right? Is the UK version the exact same as the Polish version?

I will have Polish version very soon JDR13. I will let you know how it compares to the UK version.

It doesn't add anything apart from allowing you to see the "sex cards" and a little more in the blurred scene. It doesn't add the 3 missing textures for the monsters that showed a bit too much skin.

Not worth downloading.

You may not be talking about the same file, this one do indeed add the missing texture, my dryads are not censored and, i got all the finishing moves with the blood etc...

I fail to see how there could possibly be any more blood than is already displayed in the censored USA version. Any more would be ridiculous - I don't think they censored any of that to begin with, and dev interviews support this notion.

If you ask me, this whole thread smells funny.

Well if i can provide links without getting the ban stick, i will, but as i said, it is up to look on google with the name provided and you can find it on filefront too.

Let me know if i can post the link !

I got ban on Gamespot in less than 30 mins just because i have posted the link to it lol

@Geralt: pm an admin--dteowner is the mod on this forum, or PM or send an email to Jaz@rpgwatch.com, she will know if it's a legal link and be able to tell you whether you can post it. Make sure you explain it's about this thread in case she hasn't seen it. :)

The file does not appear to be warez, but I have no way of testing the content to be certain since I don't own the game. Thus my request for the disclaimer. If anyone gets additional info, please share.

The file does not appear to be warez, but I have no way of testing the content to be certain since I don't own the game. Thus my request for the disclaimer. If anyone gets additional info, please share.

What are you waiting for? Get the game; it's the best new rpg in years!! :)

PS, the Aussie version is not censored!!

Back
Top Bottom