Might & Magic X, No Invert Mouse Option!

darklord

Keeper of the Watch
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
I've just started Might & Magic X, and it has no invert Mouse option, I struggle to play games without it, just feels wrong to me… I really wish this had been mentioned in the reviews, as it's a huge negative for those like me who play games with invert mouse enabled.

On the other hand does anyone know of a way to add it to the ini perhaps? I hear it was in the beta, so theoretically if I can get the line of code for the ini it may still work. (Invert Yaxis = true sort of thing)

Fingers crossed! :)

Cheers,

Daniel.

Last edited:
I've just started Might & Magic X, and it has no invert Mouse option, I struggle to play games without it, just feels wrong to me… I really wish this had been mentioned in the reviews, as it's a huge negative for those like me who play games with invert mouse enabled.

On the other hand does anyone know of a way to add it to the ini perhaps? I hear it was in the beta, so theoretically if I can get the line of code for the ini it may still work. (Invert Yaxis = true sort of thing)

Fingers crossed! :)

Cheers,

Daniel.
hmm.... don't think I've used mouselook yet, I just use WASD to move and space (or is it enter?) to activate/open stuff

It may not be a huge deal then in that case. Still it is annoying, it's a pretty basic feature.

I figure someone out there must have the early access version installed, I suspect the line if added may still work.

Daniel.

Sorry no idea if you can do that. Funny though I tried to invert my mouse once and couldn't even control they game that way. Always wondered why they put it in games and if anyone ever used it.

I guess now, I know.:)

Sorry no idea if you can do that. Funny though I tried to invert my mouse once and couldn't even control they game that way. Always wondered why they put it in games and if anyone ever used it.

I guess now, I know.:)

In mouselook games (first person or third person), when I move mouse up the view should go down. Guess it comes from old flight simulators or something, I don't know why. In a way it feels more immersive, like the movement your head does to look up or down. It's the very first thing I do after I install a game (PC or console), check how the camera moves and invert left/right and up/down if they're not how I like it.

It's funny what you get used to. Even though I'm right handed, I use an inverted left hand mouse and arrow keys on my right. Absolutely can't play any other way.

Agreed. So very hard to play anything that isn't inverted. Just so used to it.

Back
Top Bottom