Frayed Knights questions (spoilers)

hishadow

Level N+1
I'm a little stuck at the top of the tower. Any hints on using the crystal device with the apparatus controlling the deathray? My team says you got to insert it, but I find no visual queue on where to install it. Is it all a cruel adventure game pun? :D

If I remember correctly, you just have to activate the console a second time. The dialog continurs and you can choose to deactivate it.

I dont' get that option. The same dialog is displayed when I press the Skull Regulator. I've tried moving the Crystalline Attachment between inventories without luck.

I'm on patch 1.04 btw.

All quest specific items should be in the general inventory. I assume you have had the dialogue options which tell you about deactivation, etc. Have you talked to the ghost?

I don't remember talking to a ghost, but I had a manual I found at a lower floor.

@Corwin The ghost is in a different area.

@Hishadow you need the manual. It's easy to miss if you climb the stairs too quickly.

Hey at my age I get confused easily!! :)

You need the Regulator Manual. The Crystalline Attachment is optional but less painful. Click on the regulator in the floor below the skull room once you have those in your inventory to sabotage the regulator.

Back
Top Bottom