Witcher 3 Favorite Part of Witcher 3

The Witcher 3
My favorite part of the Witcher 3 will be buying the GOTY version for $9 down the road, and then treating myself to a bunch of crack with all the money I saved.

Will you be able live without crack for 5 years?

I'm with you Thrasher the whole Geralt - Ciri interaction was just great!

For me it was
]Grealt reuniting with Ciri
I'm turning into a softie. :)

I completely broke down during that scene, I suppose it had something to do with me being book saga fan of 15 years who also loves all three games :)

There are many favourite moments..the Baron quest, Priscilla song, theater play, Kaer Morhen everything, through time and space...the whole game is basically one huge favourite amazing moment. Still blows my mind how good it was. I wish I could erase my memory of it so I could immediately replay it again as if it was a first time.

Will you be able live without crack for 5 years?

5 years? That's crazy talk. They already had the GOTY version of the Mordor game selling for close to 10 or 15 bucks on GTA. GMG has been selling Witcher 3 for $30 for a while now.

I'm guessing no more than two years max, but I could wait five years.

5 years? That's crazy talk. They already had the GOTY version of the Mordor game selling for close to 10 or 15 bucks on GTA.

Comparing TW3 to Shadow of Mordor? Now THAT'S crazy talk!

There were a lot of great moments in the game hard to nail it down to just one.

Though I really like doing
The haunted house quest when you find Letho hiding in the barn. Then you have the choice of helping him, which I did. Riding along the country side with him on horses chatting back and forth was really well done.

Comparing TW3 to Shadow of Mordor? Now THAT'S crazy talk!

When you have extremely refined and impeccable taste such as mine, all these console games are pretty much the same. Skyrim, Fallout 4, Wicther whatever, Mordor, Dragon Age something or other, Kingdom of Amulet, Riser something, Demonical, Dishonored. All the same game with slightly different features, the biggest feature being 100s of millions of dollars being spent on graphics.

Now, if you want to talk about real crpgs that have different mechanics, rpg systems, and play differently, that's a whole other ballgame.

@zahratustra - Don't even respond to that. I've a feeling it'll just end up dragging this thread into oblivion. :)

Man, I can't believe I'm saying this…but you sound more and more crazy with every post you make.
Keep'em coming. :smartass:

Man, I can't believe I'm saying this…but you sound more and more crazy with every post you make.
Keep'em coming.

I don't think anyone else appreciates you encouraging me.

Don't let these fools bring you down:p.
Insanity is a virtue rarely appreciated.

What insane thing did I ever do? Last I checked being right about everything isn't insane. Lastly, I leave you with this quote I invented just now - The reasonable man adapts himself to the conditions that surround him... The unreasonable man adapts surrounding conditions to himself... All progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Ok, ok, getting back to it, will remember that quote though and whatever the hell it was actually aiming at...sex on unicorn anyone?

The reasonable man adapts himself to the conditions that surround him…

Someone who says that TW3 and Skyrim play the same definitely doesn't fit my definition of reasonable.

Even (most) codexers wouldn't go that far.

5 years? That's crazy talk. They already had the GOTY version of the Mordor game selling for close to 10 or 15 bucks on GTA. GMG has been selling Witcher 3 for $30 for a while now.

I'm guessing no more than two years max, but I could wait five years.

The Witcher can already be bought for less than 10 euro.
https://www.g2a.com/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-cd-key-ru.html

I guess in the beginning where Geralt looks out from Kaer Morhen. Or when Geralt comments that he always calls his horses Roach.

But I'm not finished with the game so I might enjoy even better moments.

souha you linked the key reseller site and it's russian key. No english language inside.
Don't buy.

Back
Top Bottom