TWO WORLDS 2 question?

torbadon

Watcher
I am definently planning on getting this game, but I am having trouble knowing
what the definate official for sure release date is, I was under the impression that
it was going to release on OCTOBER 5TH 2010 here in the U.S for the PC, but then
I saw that AMAZON says it wont be available until JANUARY of 2011, and so I dont
know for sure what the actual date is, or whos right-other online sources still have
it listed as OCT. 5TH, so if anyone knows or has any idea please share it with me,
thanks

Amazon UK is reporting 17th September for it, so I can't see why a US release would be delayed.

Just checked Amazon.com, and the listings are a mess. 360/PS3 are the 15th and PC the 27th. Seems rather wrong to me. The TW2 forums state it's not been delayed, so it looks like Amazon screwed up.

Amazon has never been a good source to check for release dates.

Wikipedia is now showing a September 14/17 release for US/Europe, but I would take that with a grain of salt. :)

Why do you guys go roaming to all sorts of weird places when we have a database? ;)

Last official PR announced Sept 14 for US, Sept 17 for UK. Recent interviews with Southpeak have quoted Oct 5th - though this has never been officially announced to my knowledge. That explains the US / UK difference - US sources are quoting the dates from Southpeak interviews, UK sources have nothing but the original press release.

I'd suggest Sept is too early - it should probably have gone Gold already. Oct seems more likely — but don't forget the recent threat of legal action…

new info.

AMAZON now says that TWO WORLDS 2 is going to release and be available on
OCTOBER 5TH 2010, as many other places have said all along.

Fine, but what is its release date in Australia? :)

Back
Top Bottom