Alien RPG - New Job Openings

Darn. I wanted to get the job as the Alien.

Is the "obviously alive" in response to this? I read it this morning and was concerned.

Not unless Dhruin can cast a newspost from today into the past to retroactively post it on Monday...as in, this newspost predates the Kotaku rumour by a few days.

There's no official word or even a credible rumour (outside Kotaku, who are often well-informed) on the street about the Aliens RPG as far as I've heard. It seems eerily likely with the trouble SEGA got themselves in, if not cancelled then suspended...we'll have to hear more later.

Not unless Dhruin can cast a newspost from today into the past to retroactively post it on Monday...as in, this newspost predates the Kotaku rumour by a few days.

There's no official word or even a credible rumour (outside Kotaku, who are often well-informed) on the street about the Aliens RPG as far as I've heard. It seems eerily likely with the trouble SEGA got themselves in, if not cancelled then suspended...we'll have to hear more later.

Yeah, I knew about the relative timestamps. I've been away from the computer, mostly, for the last week, and I didn't know how much either side was rehashing.

Updated rumor.

Good luck to Obsidian. I sincerely hope NWN 3 and / or another NWN 2 add-on are in the works.

I should have expected this :(

The market for an Obsidian-style Aliens CRPG is probably not attractive to the suits.

Naturally, it was the one I was most looking forward to.

Oh well.

That leaves Risen and Drakensang - as I recall. There's still hope yet.

That leaves Risen and Drakensang - as I recall. There's still hope yet.

For me it's Risen, Arcania, and Dragon Age. I'm also looking forward to the expansion for King's Bounty.

I tried the demo for Drakensang and it just didn't pull me in. I'll probably give it another chance after hearing some feedback from others here.

Haha, what a well deserved backslash for a misleading headline, Dhruin!

Regarding Dragon Age, most of the feces thwown at it will be probably more creative than the game itself.

If SEGA has decided to shut down development of the Alien RPG, these job openings prove that it came as a surprise to Obsidian (they certainly wouldn't have posted such job openings on their website if they had any idea the project was about to be stopped).

Back
Top Bottom