Metal Gear Solid 5

Both are done. Both had big credits at the end. Some of the side missions still don't show, though. I guess they can't show all of them because some are too close to others that haven't been done.

I should have done that for 45! I went in thinking stealth so I really wasn't dressed for the battle. I actually never used the weather changing ability. Come to think of it, I never figured out how to use the sleep mines, either. Oh well.

Sleep mines are not needed anywhere, but sleep grenades can be nifty. For example if you want to 100% the first Africa mission where you should fulton kids in a village, but mustn't kill any of them and they're hostile. If you don't put them to sleep, they'll escape the area.

Many side missions will show only after finishing another side mission or a few of them first.

Sleep mines may not be needed but still - I paid to research them, thus I must use them. Otherwise I wasted my virtual money! Unthinkable!! ;)

JDR: I should say so! I'm going to clean up a few things today so I should break 140 hours. In fact, that's a bit of a weakness for the game, IMHO. The game has a good sized story but not big enough for that many hours! Plus there are "only" about 30 bases in the who game to infiltrate so you end up infiltrating most of them three or four times each.

Checkpoint saves are definitely the worst part of the game. It's frustrating enough to get killed over and over in a difficult mission - making me do the first 10 minutes every time I do is just ridiculous. I think I set a new record for rage-quitting in this game. (Though the fact that I kept coming back says something about how well it does the good things.)

Edit: OK, the ending to Paz's story line was just flat out nonsense.

Last edited:
Foam Gear Soft 5

I really can't stand that game's title, sorry.

The only skill D-Horse has is fast movement so you can easily get S with him on some missions.
But he's boring. All other sidekicks are fun. We play games for fun, not for boredom. At least I do.

Back
Top Bottom