Daggerdale - Weapons and Abilities Trailer

I'm not sure I get this. I have defended many indi games in the past for having outdated graphics, because, well, they're usually developed by a very small team with a very limited budget. This game, however, seems to lave a larger bankroll and a more extensive dev team, yet the graphics look like something I might have played over a decade ago. What am I missing?

It does look suspiciously like Dark Alliance, doesn't it?

For 15.00, I am surprised it has multiplayer though

I can live with bad graphics if it plays well. They seem equivalent to about nwn2 graphics which is fine for $15. If its a fun game I can play with my 2 sons then it will be good time and money spent. Hopefully its fun and not bug ridden. Im not expecting much so it should be harder to disappoint me.

anyone know if may 24 is the release date ?

as far as i know. I have it pre-ordered with amazon and the date hasn't changed yet but that doesn't mean it won't. I haven't heard of it going gold yet though.

I'm not sure I get this. I have defended many indi games in the past for having outdated graphics, because, well, they're usually developed by a very small team with a very limited budget. This game, however, seems to lave a larger bankroll and a more extensive dev team, yet the graphics look like something I might have played over a decade ago. What am I missing?

It's an Xbox download. The graphics are never really great on DL games from Live to keep the file size down. I don't care about the graphics personally, but this just looks like another Diablo clone to me, and I couldn't ever even get into Diablo.

And I don't do multiplayer. Unless it gets extremely good reviews, I'm not interested.

It's an Xbox download. The graphics are never really great on DL games from Live to keep the file size down. I don't care about the graphics personally, but this just looks like another Diablo clone to me, and I couldn't ever even get into Diablo.

And I don't do multiplayer. Unless it gets extremely good reviews, I'm not interested.

You can also order a boxed pc version, although i'm sure it's more geared toward console.

Back
Top Bottom