Question

Melvil

Super Duper Super Sweet
I had a dream last night where I was talking to an investigative reporter working for Debkafile.net (an intelligence news site) and I asked him what country would be good to do research on currently. He mentioned Iosporio in the block areas of old Soviet Russia as a good place to start.

Well I hadn't heard of any country named Iosporio, so I searched it on google and lo and behold it brought up a pdf file related to Bosnia. I cannot read their native language and was wondering if anyone from that region that posts here could tell me what 'iosporio' actually means, cause it came up once in the linked pdf.

Strange eh?

http://www.google.com/search?q=iosp...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

There's a link to the doc if anyone is interested.

Ping VPeric, he ought to be able to translate that for you.

Well in that case: I had a dream where 2 beautiful identical twins with long blond hair and huge knockers wanted to pleasure me all night long ...

* looks around expectantly *

Oh bugger ... :lonely:

Well in that case: I had a dream where 2 beautiful identical twins with long blond hair and huge knockers wanted to pleasure me all night long ...

* looks around expectantly *

Oh bugger ... :lonely:
ping CM, she knows how to handle those kind of dreams and change them in a nightmare. :biggrin:

I had a dream last night that there were hundreds of kittens and I had to kill them with knives because we couldnt feed them. :( Although I kept about 5 of the cuttest ones. What a nightmare. Im not kidding, I actually did dream that last night. I woke up and said... "WTF?"

FB, I would suggest just putting Bart and Corwin's avatars on the cute blonde bodies and see how fast you run.........Hopes he would try to run?

Back
Top Bottom