Risen Silly mistake in ch 4 looking for titan armor

greyburm

Traveler
So I made a silly mistake, I was in the eastern temple... I believe... opened the blue portal there or where ever it was found the the altar there and at that point could not locate a beast to slay or route to take that would lead me to a bust of some sort. So I left the temple thinking perhaps there is a universal bust of some sort I need from a different temple... anyhow... I cannot find the location of that blasted gate in the eastern temple now... is it even in there?

There is no blue gate in the eastern temple. There are two located in the volcano cave (entrances behind the bandit camp and north of the Druid) though, which is probably where you were. Either that, or you were in the cave south of the Monastery, near the farm Severin is guarding.

Thank Ya

yeah I played a bit with it last night I was in the plains temple.. dunno how I got those mixed up, but just finished the game last night. Thank you for your reply. Fun game over alll, though the last boss was almost a formality, though it looked neat.

I'm finding this one puzzling too. I'm really starting to feel embarrassed that these dungeons are giving me so much trouble… :blush:

Errr… would you mind telling me where you actually found the bust in the end? I jumped over some lava and up some stone steps and killed a few lizards an a skele in a sarcophagus, but they had nothing.. :(

Um, just to be clear, I'm at the tomb just above Severin's farm. I've already got the hammer, the greaves and the shield.

For the ruin above Severin's farm you need to go into the chamber past the blue barrier and then go to the top of the stairs. Look across the room and use telekin. to get the bust near the ceiling.

Yep, I agree. Found that one when I was leaving in disgust!! :)

Back
Top Bottom